The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

The real enemy was Sylvanas’ plot armor though. We could have drained the sea putting the fire out and she’d just look at it and it’d burst into flames.

I don’t have waifu powers.

2 Likes

Sylvanas didn’t even use plot armor that time.
come on
you live in a tree.
Wouldn’t you have like
fire wards? Or something?

It’s a tree big enough to hold a major city, its suburbs, a forest, etc

The only reason it burned was serious hand-waving levels of Dev Power.

Just make High Elves the first “Hero Race” (just like a Hero Class). Starts at a higher level with a unique intro questing area that gives a racial armor set by the end. Also, make their racial abilities slightly more powerful to reflect the hero status.

As if she wouldn’t just plot armor through those. And yeah it was plot armor or something, How else did they use catapults to reach Teldrassil that easily?

3 Likes

Right on! :crescent_moon::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Teaches the Night Elves one thing: They should’ve armored up those “Tree” defences.

I mean, who wouldn’t love to see a Teldrassil in armor?

They used demolishers, not catapults.

Demolishers are powered by an engine, they’re closer to a rail gun than a catapult.

Is there plot armor greater than Sylvanas’? I want that for Teldrassil 2.0. It will be fireproof and able to take out anyone that so much as sneezes at it.

1 Like

After inspection they found that it was actually a malfunction with the ovens the elves used to bake their famous cookies that burned everything down.
Oh
wait maybe that’s something else

Someone let Nomi take over their shift.

1 Like

What would you call Jaina’s flying arcane ship?

Ah yes, trees, cities, suburbs and forests. All things famously impervious to fires.

So, you want something that also blow the Night Elves sky high if they sneeze?

Plot armor also. Something needed to happen to save the dummies that went charging against Sylvanas blightpants with nothing to counter the blight though.

Night elves don’t sneeze. That’s a little known fact.

1 Like

Is it not ladylike?

Must have been the dry season.

Catapults have incredible range. it is rather frightening to be honest. The longest shot was about 1.1km. Keep in mind as well, that we’re in a magic world, so I am sure they fired quite a bit farther.

now mind you did they use Demolishers which fire something closer to a cannon.

It’s more because we are bffs with nature. Pollen doesn’t attack us!