The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Its as bad an idea as sucking fel out of your demons. I scoff at your play at nobility. Go back to seeking your next fix.

Are you drunk?

Not with that ilvl.

I think one would have to be to play a void elf.

2 Likes

Yeah, I mean imagine giving up flawless tanned skin, immaculate spiky hair and being the pride and joy of Silvermoon to go play with rocks in a shadowy corner.

2 Likes

Besides, night elves are the superior blue/purple elves.

1 Like

I wish i was actually.

Youā€™re a priest. Easy prey.

This is why we let your tree burn.

My skin is the kind that doesnā€™t rely on a magic sunwell to be maintained.

Which is why their tree burned down.
Twice.

Itā€™s called getting some Sun. You donā€™t need a magic well of light and arcane to achieve something so basic.

Thatā€™s what they all say right up until they get psyfiended.

But again, you live on a rock. And turn bright blue in battle as if you forgot to breathe for a while, maybe ask the voices in your head to remind you. And you smell not so faintly of squid.

Iā€™d appear in a slash fic with you. :wink:

In the case of blood elves, yeah, you kinda do.

Challenge accepted. Top of Ogrimmar. Iā€™ll take you on and your weak NPCā€™s

Hey, at least I have a home. At least I donā€™t run around screaming ā€œSAVE THE TREESā€, or run around looking like I got a black eye from failing to kill a forsaken NPC.
You smell like a hobo.

ā€¦
ā€¦
ā€¦

Done.

Going home now.

1 Like

1 Like

I am sure I can find a rock to stand around on. If you and your three relatives can do it itā€™s not that hard.

Considering you couldnā€™t find water to put out the tree even though you live on an island, my hopes for you are low.

Zug me bby.

1 Like

I turn Voidwalker purple actually. :purple_heart:

Though Iā€™d rather have Alleriaā€™s Void form.

https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2017/june/AlleriaVoid.jpg

2 Likes

I would be rolling for that any time of the week. That void form looks a lot more void than the Void Elves void form.

1 Like