The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

You can have hugs too!

And Murgy can also have hugs!

3 Likes

Just my inflaitable Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker.

And Iā€™m not allowed any hugs? :sob:

1 Like

Which is fine, because that is the same vein as humans not being playable on the Horde. Even though we have fogsail humans actively working with the Horde, the race of human, is on the alliance.

There was a 6 year gap between the adoption of the name blood elf and them joining the Horde. That has nothing to do with it.

There should be no issue now, every High Elf can now join under the Belf Banner thanks to the cycle being broken.

Unless Human Potential is that potentā€¦

Thatā€™s what I was afraid of.

Human potential isnā€™t. But on the horde I canā€™t hang out with the Wildhammer :frowning:

Does it have to be the real thing?

Yes, you may have a hug!

2 Likes

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You maā€™am, are the best Night Elf by far.

2 Likes

Everyone should be friends now. The Cycle is broken or w/e.

As long as itā€™s not Thunderfakey that Rogues getā€¦

Speaking of the Real Thing. I am excited to finally MOG IT!!!

Nah, top ten maybe but not the best.

Due to this fact it is my opinion that since these 3 group of High elves which has been In the Alliance story, Participated in the Alliance Story, Progressed the Alliance story hand more influence on the Alliance then any human group has had on the Horde should be Playable for the Alliance Community. (imho)

1 Like

Well tell that to blizz, factions are still important because warcraft so the breaking the cycle was all talk.

1 Like

But the horde is one of causes of division between the two. So yes you maybe correct that may have nothing to do with the name.

As Iā€™ve said before, itā€™s probably something over looked by the story group.

Yeah until the next Warch- I mean War Council goes insane and yada yada slap on the wrist donā€™t do it again, I MEAN IT THIS TIME yada yada.

If weā€™re being honest, itā€™s just a meta thing so we can easily refer to Horde elves and Alliance baby man traitor elves.

Blizzards latest fumble

2 Likes

Gonna have to start slapping more than wrists I guess.