The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Oh? Are we doing this? The wholeā€¦ā€œletā€™s talk about them as if they arenā€™t thereā€ in a passive aggressive fashion?

Classy

Where did you get that notion? Heā€™s not speaking another language, so why would you compare talking in another language to what heā€™s doing?

Thank you. I am classy af.

Remember though, if you donā€™t agree with them about high elves, youā€™re an enemy.
People canā€™t be nice to each other according to them.

Not right now you arenā€™t bud. That was sarcasm. Then again, you canā€™t tell when people are being nice. Soā€¦

1 Like

Nobody is saying he is speaking in another language. But people are having trouble understanding him, as well as he is having trouble understanding others. Or, another way of putting it, he is ā€œLost in Translationā€.

Well, only the proā€™s are the ones that being leading to attacks on the forums anyways.

As much as you want to make this about my speaking English, please stay on topic, and quit trying to derail the thread here is a reminder:

Anyway, back to high elf love, I really hope they make them a mirror of night elven themese sort of like how nightborne mirrored belf themes. That would be nice.

1 Like

Seems like it.
Ask a question? Its an attack.
Point out inconsistency? Its an attack.
Ask them where they got an idea? Its bullying.

Not sure what can really be discussed with them anymore.

2 Likes

Ok, Iā€™ll put this back on about High Elves.

There is the playable High Elf.

Your Welcome!

Everything we say or do, we get attacked.

1 Like

Just a reminder, please stay on topic

1 Like

Mind toning down unwarranted forum police schtick? Itā€™s kind of obnoxious.

2 Likes

Discussing how those who are in opposition cannot be spoken to without it being considered an attack is well within the realm of discussion.

Soā€¦do follow your own words and not try to be off topic by being forum police.

Just trying to keep the personal attacks to a minimum by reminding what the OP asked for.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRCIoixNNuZDtHy5aCIkVRIENhLOzwtmZSR9rEhXr-7VzotDBbI

Nobody has been making any personal attacks. That is now just your speculation.

1 Like

Iā€™m offensiveā€¦so there!

Ohā€¦ummā€¦hmmā€¦waitā€¦

1 Like

No, see what youā€™re doing is making personal attacks that are badly veiled by a feigned concern for staying on topic.

It is fearsome, forā€¦

I am offended that your offensive to a person that is offended.

What the OP asked for isnā€™t the sole deciding factor on what can and should be discussed in a thread, friendo. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Cā€™mon, you become a pro-helfer and start calling everyone who disagreeā€™s with what they want a troll, and you can get away with no concequence what so ever.

1 Like

Iā€™m offended that your offended that Iā€™m offensive to an offended person!

whoaā€¦

2 Likes