The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

This is an english speaking discussion board, so it’s essential we all speak the same language so we can understand each other. Don’t you think that makes sense?

It’s none of his or yours business.

His English is fine, so I don’t see why anyone is asking about it.

I am not going to apologize for trying to do something to your benefit. If you wish to take things the wrong way then that is on you.

He has misunderstood various innocuous statement and often said confusing statements which make little sense.
I was trying to be polite and inquire so I can better communicate with him.

MY BAD GUYS!

I TRIED TO BE NICE BUT IM AN ANTI SO IM CLEARLY INTENDING BAD THINGS!

seriously
screw me for sticking my hand out, I’ll make sure to act obnoxiously hostile now.

5 Likes

Because he can be very hard to understand and if it’s because English is his second language that completely re-contextualises it.

See?

Your opinion is always welcomed. Just that, opinion.

This does not make sense at all dude.

Yah you always say that to.

While you look at this, he does seem to misunderstand a lot of replies from everyone, and make also comments that I don’t think he fully understands himself.

I am always honest with you dude. If something is not clear, then I’ll let you know. Not trying to be mean to you, honestly.

There’s definitely a miscommunication that’s been happening enough to make having an exchange of ideas difficult.

Just ignore them, this is how they get threads locked they bully and attack. its always the same 4 or 5 they come derail the tread and it gets locked.

There are plenty of people on both sides that get misunderstood, and I wonder how you all would be acting if a pro asked an anti if they speak English.

Right, well, I am done with this nonsense. Maybe someone can make sense of it.

I would tell them English is my first language, and if there is something I miscommunicated that they wanted to know better.
You know
being nice?

But you judging from the response of you and Valarian, you’re so defensive you don’t know when someone is trying to be nice.
This topic is not such a serious one that you need to treat people who disagree with you as if they’re constantly seeking to attack.

My Speaking English and their bully tactics have nothing to do with:

1 Like

True enough there. I’ve had no issues understanding you.

And anyway, English as a first language is rarely a guarantee of mastery of it anyway. I know people born and raised in America who can’t string together a coherent sentence to save their life, and I know people who speak it is a second or third language and no one would know.

Oh boy, this is really going to end well.

If you take everything as an offense, then why on earth are you on the forums? People would love to communicate with each other, and understand with each other, and if trying to find a way to help with communication is considered a bad thing to you, then you’re in the wrong place.

What would you like me to do, jump on Google, translate to any language, or change my keyboard settings from EN-US to JA-JP and ă“ăźă‚ˆă†ă«ă‚ăȘăŸă«è©±ă—ăŸă™ă‹ïŒŸ Think you’ll understand me then?

Hey man, English is not my first language. I am happy to share that. I wouldn’t find it offensive if anyone asked me that.

1 Like

Cool, I’ll expect you to pop up and explain whenever someone questions what he is trying to convey then.]

In anycase, I am rather done with the subject. I asked a question, it exploded in my face because I am an anti.
Rather telling to be honest.

Yeah they are consistently off topic anyway.

Why would not the decision to start conspiracy theories do not end well?

1 Like