The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I can do anything! Except understand what you mean by spamming Monty-Python clips.

1 Like

Sorry you cant understand, One day you may. Ill keep the faith. Hugs!

1 Like

From you, Avarie? Always.

3 Likes

Yes Valarian, you are a very smart person.

You can have all the hugs you want!

2 Likes

So
you never answered me, but what is your primary language? A lot appears to be lost in translation with you.

Ill consider that a troll, & personal attack,

I think this comment very
 intriguing. Since when does becoming part of the Alliance or Horde alter cultures?

Oh yeah I didn’t even think of that.

Dude, it is an honest question because of the way you formed your sentence. My bad.

How is asking one question considered to be trolling and making a personal attack?

It’s not unless someone wants to believe it’s racist, imo.

Gosh, if they consider that to be a racist comment, then why are they on the internet?

Is it really anyone’s business who speak English or not??

It is meant to be for your benefit, so that things can be understood better. You shouldn’t take it as an insult. I am not being mean to you in my question.

Considering that everyone wants to understand each other
 Or what? Is that considered trolling and making personal attacks too?

He was trying to get a better idea, from knowing your first language, to understand your postings better. Not offensive, he was just being helpful.

It is if someone’s essentially calling other people stupid for not understanding what he’s talking about when he’s essentially speaking in spider language.

Is it your business if someone speaks english or not?? Do you think your entitled to that information? Is it a forum rule to speak English?

bad enough the pro’s have called the Anti’s trolls, hypocrits and everything else.