The High Elf Love Thread 🥰

Mag’har have jokes referencing being from AU Draenor, and you’re playing one! Come on!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah, but they don’t talk about what specific Clan they’re from or anything.

Yes, they do, they have specific jokes and flirts about specific clans.

EDIT:

“A Bleeding Hollow shaman just flirted with me. At least, I think he did. Either he was winking suggestively or he had just sacrificed an eye.”

“Baby, I’m gonna Blackrock your world.”

1 Like

Well, Void Elves have “First was high, then blood, and now void. Get the order right.” which I don’t see a Void Elf made from an Alliance High Elf saying since they would’ve never been a Blood Elf.

2 Likes

About clans, not what clan they originated from.

Don’t be so picky now or I’ll have to say the magic word.

The second Mag’har start saying things like, “Greetings fellow Shadowmoon orc, or are you not a Shadowmoon like me? I am a Shadowmoon orc.” then look straight at the camera then you can tell me not to be picky.

1 Like

Thats perfectly fine I dont want blood elves to join the Alliance anyway. We already have high elves here who never turned against us.

2 Likes

Look, I get what it is you want, but you need to consider that your request on a fundamental level, is requesting the race playable through the Horde.
It would be no different than asking for Fogsail humans on the Horde. They are ultimately still human.
Just as blood elves are ultimately high elves.
It does no benefit to the alliance to have a clone copy of a Horde race.

1 Like

Awful lot of American voices in that 40k video.

DISGUSTING.

Id be way more inclined to let the high elf crowd do their “please” chant unpestered if i had something to do, but since 8.3 wont be out till 2020 i wont have nothing to do till then, so here we are.

Let’s keep things real here. The only reason blood elves were given to horde is because player representation in the horde was very low compared to the alliance.

Horde was given an Alliance race and guess what, it worked. I mean even to this day blood elves are the most played race in the horde.

And since when has a clone argument worked as an excuse not to have something for the other faction? I mean When I am out in the world I literally cant tell pandas apart. You know what gives it away? If their name is red then they are dead. Simple as that. If you are telling me high elves would blur faction lines yet pandas dont then this conversation is pointless.

Actually talking with antis and trying to explain stuff has never yielded anything beneficial. All we get is smeared, straw manned, etc… and get called unhinged when we get mad about all that and call antis out.

So yeah w/e this will be my only response back to that. I am just going to show my support like I always do and move on with my life.

5 Likes

An Alliance race that was removed from the Alliance in spectacular fashion before WoW was even a sparkle in Metzen’s eye?

3 Likes

I feel like the horde wasn’t very popular with female players because all the races look like evil monsters. Blood Elves really made things more palatable.

(The Vulpera also seem pretty popular because of their cuteness)

I don’t think anyone doesn’t realise that blood elves were added to the Horde to increase their breadth of aesthetics.

1 Like

Just popping in to say high elves never. :mage::mage:

Excuse me? Inferior? Zanda Troll Best Troll. :slight_smile:

Right up until forest troll shadow priests become canonically playable.

1 Like