The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

And that will probably signal a race change here. But idk, Iā€™m fond of this one.

(MurgAltā„¢ confirmed)

No need to get a race change.

If the Shadowlands customisation is confirmed to include dark trolls and sand trolls thereā€™s no way in hell it wonā€™t include best trolls.

2 Likes

Blizzard were not originally certain that they would be able to pull off Kul Tirans as an allied race from a technical and artistic point of view. Making a new playable race from scratch is one of the most time-consuming parts of an expansionā€™s development, and as a result most allied races are variants of existing races. Kul Tirans are an exception to this norm, as they have a completely unique model with a new animation rig. In terms of art resources, this made them just as costly to create as, for example, the [pandaren] in *[Mists of Pandaria] (gamepedia) and more time-consuming than every other allied race combined.
2 Likes

They could speak backwards for youā€¦you knowā€¦causeā€¦youā€™re upside down.

Ill give you guys one more good reason as to why high elves will never happen besides what Blizzard is willing to give you and also why the belf customization will undoubtedly include blue eyes: Vereesa Windrunner.
Stop and think for a moment, Vereesa is a major lore character that has been practically untouched since vanilla. Sheā€™s basically being kept on reserve. One of her sisters went on to become queen of wow, and the other infused with the void and created a splinter subrace. Do you really think her big moment wont come? Of course it will. She will get fel infused (ironic, i know) or bitten a worgen or a vampire orā€¦ find a love interest in a forest troll and create the first trollelf.

Point is Blizzard isnt about to waste a trump card they are keeping since vanilla to give you guys something you can already have if you change factions. Vereesa is the high elves and they are Vereesa and if Blizzard doesnt already have plans for her, they will in an exp pack or two. Only thing that may happen to her this exp pack is meeting her dead brother in shadowlands if blizzard is even willing to put her on display ( they want her forgotten till her big moment).

Okay guys, blood elves are perfect little victims that never did anything wrong and were trampled by the evil humans and their pet high elves. You believe that and Iā€™ll discuss things with people that actually know lore. You keep pretending blood elves are perfect paragons of loyalty.

Iā€™ll keep enjoying blood elves despite their flaws because I donā€™t have to make believe that they are totally in the right all the time to enjoy them. Iā€™ll also keep asking to play alliance high elves.

4 Likes

To be honest I donā€™t think Blizzard cares that much about Viriysa. Who would? Sheā€™s the most boring recurring character in WoW besides Aggra.

Iā€™m glad to see youā€™ve finally accepted the truth. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thats intentional. They want you to feel nothing at all for her, no opinion formed, till BAM! Now she is the new Vampire Queen of the trollelfs.

Sometimes I like to pretend Iā€™m one of those pet High Elves and Iā€™ve turned blue from all the tasty Blood Elf tears I consume. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Consult a psychologist.

The Void tells me that would be a bad idea.

2 Likes

The void isnā€™t real.

You heard it here guys. If you donā€™t agree, you donā€™t know lore.

1 Like

The Void tells me youā€™re not real! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I mean thatā€™s fair, Iā€™ve read his twitter but Iā€™ve never met the guy.

1 Like

Youā€™re just an upside down American with a funny language.

ā€¦
Youā€™re a less green orc.

This has offended and upset me on multiple levels. Iā€™m just going to run down the street and yell at a duck.

1 Like

Alliance does phenomenal in PvP when theyā€™re led and motivated, same with PvE content. Just people find complaining about the other side easier than improving.

:clap: Just :clap: dropping :clap: in :clap: to :clap: say :clap: high :clap: elves :clap: never :clap: