The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

No, I mean the good ones.

1 Like

They don’t exist.

This is what I’m asking to play as.

1 Like

Hey, if people can ask for High elves and ask blizzard to come up with random reasons for them to look different
 I can ask for a subgroup of DiD that go “Moira is fake queen!” and come with us.

Roll a blood elf, they are the same race.
This is the fundamental flaw in the high elf request. The race is playable, and that is the design which Blizzard focuses.
Otherwise, one could request any race for either faction because of a small faction which works with one or both factions at some point.

Go for it. I’d love that honestly.

1 Like

Ga’nar is and will always be the greatest Warcraft character and if you disagree you’re wrong.

3 Likes

Ga’nar was awesome. The rest of the orcs wish they’ll be as cool as Ga’nar.

I still wouldn’t, because the last thing blizz needs is to come up with even more inconsistencies, and the dwarves belong where they are (even tho DiD are still the odd ones out).

So I’ll simply look at them from afar and sigh dreamily like the creep that I am.

1 Like

You people can joke about all you want, but just keep the jokes going when there another whinny Horde post why Alliance don’t participate in World PVP or PVP , or Alliance not competitive no more, and calls to dissolve the factions posts.

1 Like

Ga’nar sucks eggs.

You don’t PvP, or do M+, or Raid. You are literally part of the problem.

3 Likes

Blue eyed blood elves won’t magically give the Alliance raid and pvp participation, man.

3 Likes

I am very angry with this post please delete it.

1 Like

Quit participating when guild left to join horde cause easier to do stuff. Based on game mechanics and such, we went through this already, quit side tracking, ill compare my Achievements to yours any-day and my collections.

1 Like

High Elves are an exception here since they’re the small faction of a race across borders with the most history in the game. Alliance High Elves have been in the game since before Horde Blood Elves existed, and their numbers grew after Blood Elves became playable.

2 Likes

Citation please.

1 Like

I mean in game, not in lore.

1 Like

No. If I do, you won’t get Blood Fury on a reduced CD.

Make your own guild and get to continuing activities.
Let alone you can do Mythic keys without a guild. .
You are the reason the Alliance has issues.

You are in the PvE faction.,

Blood elves were present in WoW the same time that the High elves were present.
Let alone that the blood elf history is the high elf one, with numerous blood elf NPC’s having a history with the alliance.
Just because you have a history doesn’t mean anything.
Game development comes after lore.

Both the Silver Covenant and the Blood Elves that became playable were retcons, which is what I meant by “population growth”. I don’t have a source on the Silver Covenant (though the survivors of Dalaran seems like a retcon to me), but I do on the Blood Elves.

By the time Arthas and his army of the dead turned southward, not one living elf remained in Quel’Thalas.

From the WoW instruction manual.

1 Like

I mean if a Dev(s) says so, then that’s kind of a factual reason why. :man_factory_worker:

2 Likes

You haven’t gotten any keys and you haven’t done raids while they’ve been current since
 well, ever as far as I can see.

Bit weird since PvE only started tipping towards the Horde right at the end of Legion.

To be fair, “You think you do, but you don’t” was said by devs as a reason against Classic.

1 Like