The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

That’s why we will keep asking for them and keep the request open, until the right thing is done and they are playable by the Alliance Community. No matter how much people try to bully, make false accusations, and try shut others up.

1 Like

Again, taking on the role of Captain Hindsight achieves nothing and still doesn’t justify their cowering.

If they didn’t come back because they disagreed with Anasterian, then on top of being cowards they were petty.

Again, he didn’t just say “I don’t want to play with you guys anymore”. He had a debt with Arator, he paid his debt, that’s it. He had no obligation not reason to remain with the Humans considering that they never cared for them to begin with.

You’re taking the example of a few anomalies and extrapolation that on more people that it would apply to, because if fanciying humans would have been a majority, a revolt would be in order, but that didn’t happen.

1 Like
1 Like

You asked for a factual reason, I gave you one.
You saw this, and ignored it and then try to make it a moral crusade.
Hint: It isn’t one.

1 Like

I was just thinking of this too

Game isnt just about what Horde Players want

1 Like

Any more than it’s just about what Alliance players want.

3 Likes

Last time i checked Horde received every allied race they wanted to include your little furry foxes.

2 Likes

The game isn’t just about what Alliance Players want, you mean.
Let alone, I played alliance more than I ever have Horde so
quit making dumb assumptions.

Maybe its because Horde players aren’t asking for Alliance races? :thinking:

3 Likes

Horde didn’t get a Forest Troll Allied Race.

1 Like

ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!

BECOME AN ANTI SOMAND!
You know it in your heart what is the truth.

JOIN US!
WE HAVE RAIDS!
WE HAVE M+ PARTICIPATION!
WE

HAVE

COOKIES!

Murgatroyd post a picture of a cookie!

1 Like

I don’t see ogres, I don’t see Mok’nathal, I don’t see dark rangers, I don’t see forest trolls, I don’t see dark irons, I don’t see mogu, I don’t see centaur, I could go on.

3 Likes

I’ll always be a pro, I have been since TBC when I only played Horde. Thanks for the offer of cookies though. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

They got Better and Bigger upright standing troll that could be a pally.

1 Like

Stop asking for something that belongs to the Horde and you might get some of your requests.

Or original looking fem zandalaris

1 Like
1 Like

They got Zandalari Trolls, which were requested, but they didn’t get Forest Trolls, which were also requested.

1 Like

Also, where are my Horde alligned dwarves? Or asking for something from the other side it’s only good and accepted when it’s about pretty elves?

1 Like

You mean orcs?