The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Man, I knew RNG can be cruel, but with that thing, RNG was just brutal.

:heart::heart:100% and 100% support for Alliance Playable High Elves.:heart::heart:

Just reminder what thread is suppose to be about and what the OP expected.

2 Likes

Technically we’re shards of stone that fell off shards of stone that fell off shards of stone that fell off shards of stone that fell off shards of stone that fell off shards of stone that fell off shards of stone that fell off shards of stone that fell off a titan-forged.

And then curse of flesh.

Mouse is hovering over blood fury.

You know we’re supposed to flag posts t hat aren’t relevant to the conversation as spam.

Just expressing my respect for those playable High elves that honor their fallen.

For the Horde!
For the memory and present of Quel’thalas!

Oh almost forgot.

:heart::heart::heart:

Am I doing this right?

2 Likes

Report it bro, if you feel what I said is irrelevant.

1 Like

Oh look, more spam from Valarian.

No, you’re from spores that fell off the colossus onto Magnaron’s, that then fell to pieces and fell into more pieces that became orcs. You’re made of spores and rock. You’re effectively fungus.

I can’t hear your weak CD over my Divine shield.

I can’t hear your weak CD over my mass dispel.

Haha the spam master himself accusing people of spam, dude go take a break you need it.

2 Likes

That’s why I buff mask buddy boy!

I would respond to you, but you always say something nonsensical after so
+1

I’m happy to take them all, ya wee woodland sprite.

News flash you just responded.

1 Like

With that 45second cooldown you’ll be lucky to remove my BoW before I killed ya.

Sir, I would appreciate you not trying to bait me.

Hang on I think I have too many shards of stone, what is it?

Grond > Colossi > Magnaron > Gronn > Ogron > Ogre > Orc?

Other then opinionated and bolstering rants by a few people in this thread they still haven’t given one factual reason why the Alliance Cant Play the High Elves that are already in the game and in the progressing story other then a DEVs said so or because we don’t want you to.

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

Ohh there yah go again, Ding.

1 Like

My point was that if Anastarien had actually ACTED either time, the high elves may have been better off as a whole. Instead he chose to do nothing and somehow it’s the fault of the humans and the high elves that saw through his crap and left.

It’s basically as if he sat there and watched someone set fire to a neighbor’s house, but hey it’s his neighbor’s house not his so no big deal. But then the next night his house is set on fire and he blames his now dead neighbors and the people who used to live at his house for not preventing it.

Also he felt that the alliance needed them more than they needed the alliance which played a factor in why he left the alliance and why some high elves stayed in the alliance. He chose to leave the alliance hanging and some of his former people chose not to. He bailed on them as much as the alliance, so why are they bad for not returning to help a land that was content to sit and help no one and then cry when no one was able to help them.

4 Likes

Jesus you guys degenerated a long long way. No wonder you’re pissed off all the time.

The race is playable on the Horde. End.

Nowhere is it ever stated that the high elves left because of Anasterian’s decisions. In fact, cases such as Alleria, were due to expeditions.
The high elves who exist are those who simply did not return home during Quel’thalas call for aid. For example, Vereesa, who admits she would have been a blood elf if it were not for her children.

Because he didn’t bail on his people and always acted with the intent of protecting them.
The high elves chose the alliance over their own people, over their own race. When they were on the brink of extinction, when their source of power was gone, the High elves literally said “Not my problem, my hybrid babies are more important right now.”.
That is the difference.

The high elves literally chose friends, over their family, kingdom, and survival.

It is the same as saying “I don’t want to survive, I would rather lick a rock.”

3 Likes

Except no, he sent troops to support the Alliance before the Horde came for them on Alleria’s insistence. The Alliance then had an obligation to treat Quel’thalas as they would any of their own lands but they didn’t. They pulled out while it was in a state of open warfare in its heartlands.