The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

And those elves became the Felblood Elves.

This is not demonic corruption, it is exposure to a specific energy source in the same way a light well will turn their eyes golden, an arcane well would turn them blue, or the Sunwell - a mix of both - would allow for either golden or blue.

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s nothing new. I always find it quite funny how often Iā€™ll say something, one of them will be like ā€œI agree with thisā€ and theyā€™ll all like and reply to them but not me.

2 Likes

People need to cease their heresy

And what did the blood elves get? A light well. Which is why Blood Elves still have golden and green eyes but not blue eyes, which is still something the high elves exclusively have.

Are you serious!?

Somand was the first person to correct me, so logically I responded to her. I am more than happy to engage you (Aguni) and the rest, but donā€™t mistake me responding to her as me ignoring you.

2 Likes

The high elves are also connected to the sunwell. They should also have golden eyes along with blue eyes.

Yesā€¦I amā€¦

ā€¦

VERY WELL

A half light half arcane well. Are we doing this again?

2 Likes

You do seem to want to keep ignoring facts. The Sunwell is now canonically a mix of both Arcane and Light.

The battle with Kilā€™jaeden once again left the Sunwell without power. However, Velen appeared shortly thereafter and used the ā€œsparkā€ of the naaru Mā€™uruā€™s to reignite the Sunwell. This restored the Sunwell using the energies of Mā€™uru, the Sunwellā€™s new energies being derived from both the arcane and from Mā€™uruā€™s powers of the [Light](https://wow.gamepedia.com/Light).[9][11

Nice try, heathen.

Iā€™ll beat you with my bear hands.

You seem to be sayingā€¦

1 Like

Finally Hecatoneā€™s stupid resources tab in the anti discord pays off because I donā€™t have to go hunting for this quote from Metzen again.

3 Likes

I would rather have some other race than High Elves but looking at the continuous discussion and passion which is shown by the community which wants it, I would rather have High Elves than No Effort Gnomes.

If you want to randomly screw with the lore like Void Elves because reasons might as well allow High Elves.

1 Like

ā€¦Instantly dislike

1 Like

They are:

• No effort Gnomes
  • Lower Effort than Twitch Copypasta Gnomes
  • Junker Gnomes

Keep them coming

1 Like

Are we about to hear that very good people, the best people, told you this? That you have use great arguments, the best arguments?

2 Likes

The biggest people. With the best faces.

1 Like

No.

Youā€™re about to hear that this is my opinion.

Sounds like you wanted to nitpick but canā€™t?

1 Like

I think the reason people keep bringing it up is because the Sunwell presents as Light. And itā€™s the Light part that cleanses the Fel if Iā€™m not mistaken.

Then again, a Blood Elf could theorically use the Light to cleanse their Fel, then channel the Arcane part for blue eyes.

And there is that Arcane well in the Black Temple that can cleanse Fel.

1 Like

Thereā€™s actually nothing that says that light is any better than anything else at cleansing fel anymore.

Maybe once when Light was objectively good and fel was objectively evil. But all energy is of equal power now.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry you seem to need more caffeine this morning becauseā€¦

https://giphy.com/gifs/cchq-comic-con-comic-con-hq-3o6ozq0pgIDt5j6N8I