The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Hey, I might suggest to the person your arguing with to go to the silver covenant npc’s in crystal song forest as horde. I believe they do attack them there!

3 Likes

Where are getting your information, In game?

We agree to disagree don’t give a reason to lie saying i didn’t answer your question.

You will still be a Horde Sin’dorei no matter eye color.

You also haven’t answered my Silver Covenant Questions, though you are bouncing around all over.

2 Likes

wow im shocked NPCs in an area would attack a horde character in a place they shouldnt be

3 Likes

oh wow, in an area that also has horde npc’s on the opposite side of the map that will attack alliance players too where they shouldn’t be. And oh, hun there is also that strife in thunder isle of horde sunreavers vs alliance silver covenent too. The only reason why they don’t fight in suramar is because it they had an alliance of necessity to attack nighthold. :smiley:

3 Likes

Wait a minute, they are all High Elf Silver Covenant , you all one big happy family right, all politically the same, Right?

2 Likes

Yup, specially after the sunreaver’s under garrash’s orders stole the focusing iris and killed veressa’s husband which ticked off varessa to wanting to murder all of them and the blood elves in extension. lovely politics right?

2 Likes

Dont matter man, not in the The Warcraft Encyclopedia according to some. (Read above for explanation if you dare):persevere:

3 Likes

yes the same vereesa who contemplated joining the horde :joy:

2 Likes

Was that before or after they killed Rhonin,

2 Likes

Funny that, cause she had founded the silver covenant because she didn’t want horde in dalaran :rofl:

2 Likes

Which means, no. You have not done the Westfall Storyline prior to Cataclysm.

Yah your right I just started playing BFA you got me.

2 Likes

Afterwards.

1 Like

KK, didn’t know didn’t feel like looking it up.

2 Likes

Wait! Was that in The Warcraft Encyclopedia?

1 Like

No one said that. I feel like you read the first sentence of anyone’s post but no more.

1 Like

For all you know your Grandpa was a Highborne slumbing it with a Lowborne prostitute so I wouldn’t sound so smug if I were you.

All one has to read up and see what peeps said and not one Joke I made to someone. Some anties have been bashing wikkipedia and wowpedia and calling them fanfic and nonreliable source and using the The Warcraft Encyclopedia as their lore source. (imho)

2 Likes

No, people said to link sourced quotes and not what some random had written on a wiki without citing anything. For example, the Warcraft Encyclopedia.

2 Likes

Trying find out the rules here, so only The Warcraft Encyclopedia can be used , but not wowikki & wowopedia, but you can use whats in game also,

Show me any where were the Defias Brotherhood worked with the Horde and trained the horde and Fought with horde and allied with the horde on the Scale the silver covenant has For the Alliance or the scale that high elves have been in the alliance. Other then a few bloodelves joining their ranks along with night elves and forsaken.

2 Likes