The High Elf Love Thread 🥰

Always here. Always watching. Back to show my support for High Elves in the Alliance! The fight will go on.

4 Likes

The Silver Hand never made sense as the neutral paladin organisation, it always should have been the Argent Crusade. The class hall was even in the Argent Crusade’s headquarters.

Kind of creepy the way you said it there.
I refuse to join the alliance. They killed my puppies.

1 Like

They’re not great at exposition. We’ll have to wait for an FAQ to clarify what’s going on.

Yes, you descended from those arcane-junkie Highborne. :wink:

I’m still a junkie.

2 Likes

The Horde killed Sylvanas’ younger brother.
You’ll get over it.

2 Likes

Todays Alliance Quel’dorei Lesson enjoy all.

Allerian Stronghold is an Alliance hold in Terokkar Forest. It is named after Alleria Windrunner, although she does not currently reside here. The base has a large number of [high elves] and features some of the only high elven buildings in-game. An elven mage tower, a town hall and a [blacksmith] are in the stronghold.

During the Alliance’s expedition into Draenor, Danath Trollbane lead the company that hunted the shaman Ner’zhul]. Once in Terokkar Forest, they were eventually exhausted and tired by the constant travel, and they set up a camp for a night of rest. Talthressar and Herrick both agreed to honor the sacrifices of the Wildhammer clan and designate the location of what would later be the Allerian Stronghold, becoming its founders by doing so. Talthressar said that it would stand as a symbol of the alliance between elves, men and dwarves.

Type: Stronghold

Leaders Captain Auric Sunchaser

Races
High elf
Human
Dwarf
Night elf

Affiliation Alliance, Sons of Lothar

Characteristics
Facilities
Inn, Mailbox, Stables, Anvil & Forge,

Travel:
Fight Master

Oh Also dropping off some :heart::heart:Love & Support for all those who support those Playable Alliance Que’dorei & the Alliance Quel’dorei that are already in game and in the Alliance but are unplayable. Just like the OP Started the thread for!!:heart::heart:

4 Likes

Dude…this is just spam.

2 Likes

Yah anything you dont like is spam, no worries we understand.

2 Likes

Your post was completely off topic, and did nothing but serve to bump a topic that should be dead and buried.
Its spam.

If you have nothing to contribute besides spam, don’t post. Not hard.

All your posts in the thread are off topic but no one is whining.

3 Likes

They are a part of the discussion with high elves. Not off topic.
On the other hand, you’re just copy pasting information from a wiki then going

“OMG! I SUPPORT HIGH ELVES! HEART HEART HEART!”

Does that seem sensical to you?

Ill remind you what the OP asked for:

Nothing about anties expressing opinion. But we dont whine about it or make false accusations. We tolerate you.

2 Likes

Public forum. Opposing views are allowed.

I mean…that’s a lie.

That’s another lie as well.

Quit spamming dude. That’s all I am saying.

2 Likes

Again you give opinion instead fact. If you feel its spam to bump a thread report it, take a stand see where it gets you.

2 Likes

You and several others have made multiple false accusations, and vehemently tried to get those who disagree with you removed.
So…not a lie.

" Don’t “bump” posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called “necro bumping” or “necroing”). Users who are found to be bumping posts will be subject to forum account suspension and post removal."

Code of conduct.

Quit bumping and spamming.

1 Like

Ill Post when i feel like it not be bullied by you,

2 Likes

You’re not being bullied, you’re being told to quit bumping and spamming.
If no one has anything to contribute to a thread, then it does not mean you need to bump it.

Bumping = spam

That is per the code of conduct.
So…quit spamming.

2 Likes

Please quit making false accusations.

2 Likes