The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

tbh if they ever give green boiz the option to become priests Iā€™m race changing. I love my Magā€™har, but green orcs are so much more #iconic

1 Like

Greens are awesome. Though the ā€œstoryā€ behind my Warrior is that heā€™s the AU version of my brotherā€™s Warrior, so he needs to be Magā€™har.

2 Likes

Ever since the frozen throne mini campaign with Rexxar I wanted to play as a Mokā€™Nathal. A shame they never were used more than what they were. Rexxar is one of my Favorite Horde heroes next to Grom and Cairne.

3 Likes

Well, yet. Rexxar just got an entire new model and rig that is more customisable than the standard unique character.

1 Like

Iā€™ll forever dream of a future where Rexxar the shut in is sitting at the main chair at Grommash holdā€¦ not because I like orcs that much, but because I want to see Misha sleeping by him.

1 Like

Tactical genius master ranger sylvanas thought it was a good idea to slide right up to Arthas.

2 Likes

He deserves to be a front and center Horde hero going forward. Has a much cooler head than even Saurfang, but not a emotional pit either.

2 Likes

Probably been her plan since the second war to do the shadowlands thingā€¦ lol not serious tho, but the way Blizz keeps moving the bar and her intentions it wouldnā€™t surprise me.

4 Likes

Well yeah, may as well say that since there was no indication of her doing any of this nonsense from the edge of night on.

3 Likes

I dunno, for some reason theyā€™re really pushing Usha Eyegouge as the main Horde commander. Tbh I think theyā€™ll end up doing Mokā€™nathal as an AR and heā€™ll step up then.

We can only hope.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a horde race Iā€™d play.

Is Usha the orc from the night warrior cinematic?

3 Likes

Usha is the orc from Alterac Valley. She is iconic iirc.

I was going to sayā€¦ The orc from the Night Warrior cinematic isā€¦ Cringe to the max.

2 Likes

Yeah, if I remember right she isnā€™t ever running around with Nathanos.

She was originally the Altarac battlemaster and this xpac theyā€™ve resurrected her as the Overlord of the orcish forces for BFA (slay queen). Sheā€™s worth it just for the voice acting alone.

That entire scenario was cringe to the max.

1 Like

I dunno helfs sound pretty cool

I really want to play a High Elf Alliance Paladin. You know, one that didnā€™t have to enslave and torture a Naā€™aru.

4 Likes

You know that the blood knights donā€™t do that anymore, and itā€™s very likely that the newest generation of paladins never even involved themselves on this, rightā€¦?

But it is part of their heritage.

That and High Elves and Blood Elves still approach the Light differently. High Elves follow the traditional Church of the Holy Light, while Blood Elves draw the Light from the Sunwell.

7 Likes