The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

That is a nonsensical reply.

The only difference between them and a high elf in terms of design, is that one is purple. That’s about it.

The high elves left the alliance in WC 3. You have a remnant of a remnant of individuals who chose to stay and be a part of the alliance. Their history is neither long, nor do their themes and style match.
They are a proud race, isolationist, and focus purely on their own survival, Those are Horde themes.

I can think of a number of races, including the Ankoan.

I am not interested in being a part of the human narrative. Let alone the Horde provided aid where the ALliance did not. It is not hard to understand. Why turn around and attack those who aided you in your greatest time of need, to join those who refused to provide you aid?

Lor’themar considered it in Mists. Purge of Dalaran nipped that in the bud.

Besides, a playable race couldn’t entirely switch factions. This would create way to many headaches. Would Blood Elf players all be forced onto the Alliance? Or given forced race changes? It wouldn’t work, and won’t ever happen.

3 Likes

Too far man, too far.

5 Likes

Just stopping by to throw in my support for Quel’dorei!!

15 years of asking is a long time!

6 Likes
4 Likes

High elves.

Shorty, I’m faaaaaaaaabulous.

High Elves?

6 Likes

I need to be this elf.

3 Likes

It’s just possible I’m RP’ing a male version right now.

1 Like

Well I meant in real life, but rp would work too!

1 Like

So did I. :wink: At least part of it. The Elf part is the RP part. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to be an actual elf, but rp is the closest I can get. I have to rp the other part too sadly.

2 Likes

I think you’re fine just the way you are. :slight_smile: The second part though

3 Likes

Ill keep this in storage until were allowed the real thing!

5 Likes

Me too, Murgy, me too. Luckily I can isolate myself in my room soon and draw for a while.

3 Likes

Ooh, I just grinded out those mounts this month! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

I’ve unsubbed from the game. It’d be overly singular of me to say that the reason is that High Elves weren’t announced for Shadowlands, but it does speak to a larger issue that I feel the Alliance has been neglected while the Horde has been attentively listened to and have had their requests granted.

I love Warcraft. I really do. I have a similar passion for the franchise that some people do for Star Wars, but I can’t in good conscience continue to support a game where I feel that people like me are being ignored.

Of course, I’m not under the pretence that High Elves would fix the Alliance, but it would be a huge step forward in regaining my trust and appreciation, and it would also be a step in the right direction in terms of listening to Alliance players

7 Likes

I am close to this myself. No high elves, pathfinder again, another story with sylvanas. I have no excitement for shadowlands.

6 Likes

Read up on the Mounts Lore its pretty interesting.

3 Likes