The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

The alliance high elf thread is open
This thread is open
The next thread to unlock is the 2.5 thread, but this thread was unlocked along with the other 2 until 3 days ago.

There is also another high elf thread that is deep in the bowels of my history that is unlocked along with 1 more. I wonā€™t name them since it will just encourage necromancy.

So noā€¦it is never just 1 thread.

1 Like

Notice I said ā€œActiveā€.

Yes, yes it is.

It was supposed to unlock last night, but it autolocked itself upon unlocking, which is the issue that you donā€™t understand.

1 Like

:heart::heart:Showing my Daily 100% Love and Support For Playable Alliance Quelā€™ Dorei [High Elves].:heart::heart:

4 Likes

Oh come on, thatā€™s just playing specifics now.

Naw.
The thing says at LEAST 24 hours. Which means it wonā€™t give you the actual time in which it will pop open.
It is hardly an issue given, as I said, they have plenty of threads they spam constantly. So Iā€™ve little sympathy.

ā€œOh no, it got locked, lets spam!ā€
Yeah, no, thatā€™s a stupid response.

It is not that I do not understand, it is that I have no sympathy.

Did I or Did I not include the word ā€œactiveā€?

The Thing said it was due to unlock in 7 Hours yesterday. 7 hours passed yesterday and it autolocked itself before anyone new could post. That is a major issue that you fail to understand.

I technically didnā€™t say your mog looked like donkey poo, I just said it looked like poo.
Ultimately, the threads are open, and the only reason they arenā€™t posted in is spurely to keep them under the radar. Let us not pretend they do not exist, and did not contribute to the spam.

The thing says many things, and many things are not necessarily accurate.
When something says at LEAST 24 hours, but the most amount of time it ever shows is 24 hours, then it means we are not privvy so seeing the actual time left on it when it goes beyond that 24 hour lock.

One should not tell others they do not understand, particularly when they give an explanation as to why this 24 hour lock may not be accurate.
Thatā€™s like telling someone they donā€™t understand why the sky is blue after they explain why it looks red.
Bruh.

We were both present for these debates, so I fail to understand why youā€™re wishing to debate it and portray this image of ā€œwell they only did it because of the lock.ā€.
No, they were doing it several times in the past, to the point where the megathreads were being considered containment threads.
The issue has always been present, let us not act as if their response is due to unfair treatment.

It literally gives you a countdown for when itā€™s scheduled to be opened. I didnā€™t make up the 7 Hours. I literally clicked on the thread and was given the information.

I know you didnā€™t make it up Reno. I am not stating you lied. I explained the matter to you.
The threads, when locked, always display the max of 24 hours. When the 24 hours are up, the thread unlocks.
If it is more than 24 hours, however, it ā€œrelocksā€ the thread. In reality, it doesnā€™t relock the thread, it just restarts the counter since it doesnā€™t show beyond 24 hours.
When a thread is properly unlocked, it throws a notification at people. I havenā€™t received any notification on any of my characters.

Iā€™d love to see an actual one open, in due time, without being thinly veiled as a different name. But the mood of The forums and the system Iā€™d hate for the next person to open it and it getting flag bombed immediately.

I guess in time tho. No need to rush now.

2 Likes

I haveā€¦secretsā€¦secretsā€¦that can assistā€¦in this endeavorā€¦an innocent endeavor.

For a price.

1 Like

I have one ready to go I just donā€™t want to pull the trigger on it because of the other threads floating around.

6 Likes

My demands are much moreā€¦perverted.

Give meā€¦your face.

1 Like

I demand Blizzard add high elves as an Allied Raced to the Alliance.

1 Like

Iā€™d hang on a bit, too bad people cannot be patient lol.

6 Likes

I think a lot of helfers donā€™t want to come off like theyā€™re ā€˜demandingā€™ high elvesā€¦although it is that way sometimes. But this isnā€™t helpful at all.

Yeah I am in no hurry to deal with flag bombs and all that anyway.

6 Likes

Your request is denied as they exist on the Horde.
You will need to settle for void elves.

Bring it on!

Speak for yourself. Smokers are jokers.

But void elves are ugly, came out of nowhere, and make no sense. High elves have been in the Alliance since there was an Alliance, have a long history in the lore, match the Alliances themes and style, have been in the game since the game launched, and are frequently seen in the Alliance doing things. There is no better candidate for an Allied Race.

Also, blood elves should switch sides and come back to the Alliance because them being in the Horde post Sunwell redemption arc makes no sense.

4 Likes