The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

How dare you?! The scarlet set is awesome!

4 Likes

And now with Hide Chest you can make a sweet Harod mog!

Yes, I have two Alliance Warriors for some reason. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Arms would be more accurate to use instead of Fury.

I usually have Hercules Arms. I’m only Fury for farming BT. Need them Glaives!

1 Like

They engaged in creating a vicious cycle.
I hate that helmet. Its so ick.

1 Like

Its garbage. I went there

See, you just don’t get it. There are multiple topics due to the current flagging system causing a neat and orderly megathread to be flagged to the Shadowlands and locked for eternity.

While there doesn’t need to be multiple topics on the subject, they are entitled to have a thread to discuss the subject at their leisure.

Sounds like a personal problem.

That is the thing though, the flag lock occurred only because of the spam. This isnt a case of people going, that is a dumb topic.
Its a, that is spam from this decades old argument so we are flagging.it.

The wise thing to do is wait for resolution of the flags and make a singular backup topic.
Not 8 of em

Your mog is still ick

Wrong. It occurred before the Spam. It was otherwise a harmless Megathread.

They tried that and guess what happened?

It always get unlocked and the conversation & is allowed to continue, so someone thinks its ok to have it keep going.

1 Like

You mean where false flags were tossed by both pro and anti resulting in a lock?
The resulting being the spam that now gets it lockes by the community?

At no point did the helf community wait out the flags.
The moment a topic was locked, they made a new helf topic

It is ick because it is a human based armoe on a belf. That is just not cash money.

“BLADES OF LIGHT!”

Nope, what occurred was the amount of flags got so high, that when waiting for the Unlock to occur, it would just lock itself repeatedly to the point where a Blue could not intervene and gave their blessing to construct a new Megathread.

Which would still be alive if the same didn’t occur due to this revelation.

Sounds like a personal problem.

There’s nothing attractive about a shield of metal around your face, imo.

You mean, the thread that was then locked by flags again, and the rewponse was to make a helf appreciation thread the same day?

Cmon man, currently i have no life. I seen it.
Along with your fugly mog!

They should seriously just start another high elf topic instead of the ones that are not so subtle pokes at the topic, imo. Might as well assume the locked ones won’t be opening again.

How does this thread make it a spam as to past 30 threads about how people dislike about Sylvanas for the past month?

It is simple. All we want to do is stick with one thread to support it without people being toxic and flagging them. We had a thread again few days ago. Then it was locked again extending to next 48 hours.

1 Like

Yes, the thread that had every right to exist as a Blue post gave their go ahead to do so, was flag bombed due to the revelation that too many flags on a thread will cause a neverending lock/unlock cycle by the system.

You seem upset with me. I suggest a nap.

I think they were getting ready to make one, when the previous one was close to reaching the thread cap, but when it showed no cap at the time of coming, they kinda just stuck to it until it turned into it’s current predicament.

4 Likes

And as I said, the rewponse was to then spam the forums. It resulted in a vicious cycle. So ive little sympathy.

As it stands, there are like, 4 to 5 topics about high elves with the same.people.
They should just have a debate discord.

You do realize there’s only 1 active unlocked Helf thread right now, right?

2 Likes