The High Elf Love Thread 🥰

What?

Nope.
My actions are perfectly within the CoC. If you dislike it thats fine. You can dislike it, but you are wrong to try and tell me to leave. Get a discord if you want an echo chamber. Otherwise, posting in a public forum means public opinions.

2 Likes

This apparently needs to be repeated:

You don’t have a right to an echo chamber on these forums.

This thread is up, like every thread on the forums, to allow for commentary on the subject matter. We don’t get to enforce an echo chamber ruleset here, that’s what discords are for. No offense, and I work at keeping my disagreement with people asking for High Elves on the Alliance respectful, but both sides - on these forums - have a right to express their opinions.

5 Likes

I am here to show my continued support for High Elves into the Alliance. I hope the main megathread will return at some point.

8 Likes

I too, hope for the return of the mega thread.

2 Likes

Did their women folk get beards yet? If not, it’s pointless… hic!

4 Likes

Since the other thread is locked up, continuing this thread to show support.

Well I personally don’t think the forums need to be cluttered with this subject, but it does deserve to have an active thread.

2 Likes

At least we agree on something here.

2 Likes

Void Elves should get HElf-esque customizations, including exclusive blue eyes.

Sorry, BElves, but the population imbalance and Alli tears would break the game if blue (helloooo, the most consistently Alli color) went Horde.

HElf skins for VElves 2k20finity✌️

2 Likes

I’m a very agreeable person.

2 Likes

Gotra continue the spam right?

1 Like

Containment, at least

1 Like

That isnt an excuse for it though.
If every other topic about flying gets a 404 or lock, the same should be done here.

It is not the communities fault they have grown tired of the screeching helfers.

2 Likes

You’re right, it isn’t their fault.

It’s fault of the Forums for being silly with the way they are handling flags leading to designated Megathreads being repeatedly locked.

5 Likes

Inhales

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Naw but really, the if the threads cannot be silenced then it needs containment

1 Like

I would feel sympathy if it was not for the fact that there are usually 5 bloody helf topics floating around constantly.
Hence, I am not surprised the community has been tired of seeing it. I would sympathize otherwise.

If others cannot tolerate disagreement they should use a discord

1 Like

And do you know why that is?

1 Like

Probably because they’re tired of the spam and thus, now slap em shut in response.
As I stated, I would feel sympathy, if the spamming was not a constant thing.
It isn’t as if you have a replacement thread going up, but instead, 3 or 4 threads popping up from the same people all at once.

:man_shrugging:

It is what it is, so I feel no sympathy for them.
Your mog sucks now btw.
Go back to the dragon helmet.

1 Like

No, why do you think there are multiple topics?

Your emotions are clouding your judgment.

3 Likes