The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Stop spamming

Its not spam just reminding people like why the post is up.

That is literally wht spamming means.

Seem like you need another reminder to so here you are.

1 Like

So
you double down on spamming.

I think the Silver Covenant Quel’dorei Armor (The Set at the Training grounds) would Look Awesome with the Silver Covenant mount and Tabard we already have as Alliance, Might look Good on a Ren’dorei if you had a matching hood. imho. What you People think that wish for Playable Alliance Quel’dorei think.

1 Like

Yes hello I am a High Elf, feel free to discuss me :wink:

5 Likes

:thinking: I don’t think so
 but nice try, though. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So
the lore is wrong?

1 Like

Night Elves > High Elves > Blood Elves > Void Elves

Get the right order!

1 Like

The high elves were once a significant force on the continent, but in recent times their numbers have been dramatically reduced: 90% of their race was slaughtered in the Third War; Following this, another 90% of the survivors changed their name to blood elves in remembrance of their fallen brethren and no longer consider themselves high elven.

But you knew this already, if not then hoped it helped.

I didn’t try, I succeeded. HE at your service :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m not in need of a Blood Elf partner, sorry. :disappointed_relieved:

Blood Elf Love Thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: is that way
 :point_right:

1 Like

The blood elves or sin’dorei, children of the blood in Thalassian, they are high elves who changed their name after the Scourge invasion of Quel’Thalas Their new name is a dirge, referencing both the blood of their many brethren who fell during the Third War

You do see the your name under your profile Pic correct?

Hope springs eternal that one day high elves will be playable on the Alliance in World of Warcraft!

2 Likes

Night elves are a different race from high elves and blood elves.
Blood elves and high elves are the same race.
Void elves are their own new race.

So I have no idea what your response was trying to address.

So they’re the same race. Glad we agree.

Any blood elf could say they are a high elf because, that is what they are.

Void elves or Ren’dorei, children of the Void in Thalassian are a race of Void-infused elves affiliated with the Alliance. Their origins lie with a group of blood elves led by Magister Umbric who were exiled from Silvermoon City because of their research into the Void. They were transformed by void ethereals but rescued by Alleria Windrunner, who had gained mastery of the Void herself on [Argus]. Permanently transformed by the process, they pledged their loyalty to her and the Alliance and established themselves as the Ren’dorei.

Thats ok we understand why.

Okay, cool story but, what is the purpose in telling it? What point are you trying to make?
Or are you just being pedantic?

Trying to help is all.

I appreciate it, but many people are familiar with the story. Otherwise, it just doesn’t add anything to what is being discussed.