The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

If they come to that conclusion despite subsequently learning the history behind Warcraft, both in-lore and of the games — including Blizzard’s motivation to put Thalassian elves with the red faction to drive participation — then their pride is hilariously out of place.

A Blood Elf sporting a Horde tabard is the most disgusting display of Stockholm syndrome in the World of Warcraft.

2 Likes

We all know that, I asked about the Theramore children he saved

1 Like

EDIT: Lolwow, I wasn’t expecting the thread to be closed.

4 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Yup, as with everything in this game. If not a year, 10 years. it’ll happen though. It is not a matter of if, but when.

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:100% Love & Support For Alliance Playable High Elves & Lovable Fans :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

It’s norms enforcement, which isn’t good for the game. What makes WoW, well WoW, is it takes common tropes and puts a twist on it. An alliance of humans, dwarfs, and high elves is the tropiest trope of fantasy tropes. If they were going to introduce them and stay true to WoW, putting them on the Horde was the way to go.

2 Likes

You’re right, I’m sure Ion, after 12 years, has never made a blood elf. That’s very sensible.

2 Likes

The neutral Silver Covenant? Know them well.

I must have missed the memo that said both races must have humanoids that fit the norm. Almost like we’re not playing a fantasy game 

Wonder how neutral they really are now that Veressa’s Husband was killed by horde and Rhonin no longer there in the Kin Tor

1 Like

Well i’m sure you’ve already decided. You do love your headcanon.

Love trollin??

Given how it looks like BfA was implementing new tech into the game they needed for the next fidelity update (swapping individual parts of models between different models) and how Shadowlands looks like, at least at first, it’s going to be the next big fidelity update but they are going to do everyone in the same expansion because it looks like they have already been working on this throughout BfA.

In the Siege of Boralus cutscene when Jaina’s brother arrives, that’s a highly rended in game cinematic using in game models so that facial hair does exist already for human males to use as players. They just weren’t ready yet that was an early one they finished for that character to have in that cutscene possibly. You can see that new style as well on the other human male facial hairs we have in game, blood elf green eye glow updates have already started going live and all the other glowing eyes are getting fidelity updates as well.

This is kind of exciting but kind of depressing.

1. They confirmed they had no plans for new allied race with the start of shadowlands.

2. They answered a question about “blue eyed blood elves” as one of the “40+ customization options” they’ve already started working as “We’ve been talking about it, we’ll see, we don’t know, we’ll have to talk about it more” kind of non-answer but acknowledging they have talked about it internally.

3. Confirmed that have no plans to do anything about the faction imbalance or the fact that alliance players literally didn’t get any meaningful story or cutscene for the expansion and now we are probably in for a 9 or 10 month wait for shadowlands to release, and possibly months, maybe over a year and a half for alliance storylines to actually start getting wrapped up or at the very least a little redemption and answers to BfA questions.

The diaper baby gnomes and the extremely polished vulpera as well as the green eyed blood elf updates, there are just so many red flags all pointing at a dev team that really isn’t hiding which faction has been getting more attention and effort and story and cinematics and which faction got 5 or 6 horse recolors.

4 Likes

And the 2019 Award for spouting nonsense goes to
 Joy.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Wow there’s some generous judges here tonight. I feel that effort deserves more of a:

3 Likes

Just a friendly reminder to everyone not here to show love.

1 Like