The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

No because “High Elf” is just the name of a group.

They were formerly called, “Highborne.” but in Kaldorei it was still “Quel’dorei.”

When they were Highborne they weren’t “Not Kaldorei.” they were just noble Kaldorei.

They are away from the Well of Eternity and they get shorter and paler. Dath’Remar literally changes from being a normal looking Kaldorei to what we associate with High Elves on his boat ride over.

As such, “Quel’dorei” is just a name of a group.

When Kael’thas performs a speech act and says, “We are no longer Quel’dorei”

Then those words have the power to make that change. They aren’t High Elves anymore.

So you can say that Blood Elves are the same Race as High Elves, because both groups are shriveled up Kaldorei/Dark Trolls.

But you can’t say Blood Elves ARE High Elves because they changed their name.

If you legally change your name from Jeff to Steve then you aren’t, Jeff and Steve. You were Jeff and now you’re Steve. You’ve got the same history. But you’re not Jeff.

Blood Elves legally changed their name, as proclaimed by their last king. They’re no longer High Elves.

5 Likes

Why? Did it excite you? Calling people names?

2 Likes

Why would they be confused?

1 Like

Because they got high.

3 Likes

No.

https://i.redd.it/ec7m3y184ex21.jpg

1 Like

I mean, biases will exist, (and boy, do the Sunreavers have a good reason to have that) but the thing is, they are Dalaran alligned factions. They shouldn’t be operating without orders from the Kirin tor.

We elves are brats, and will do what we want.

Quote exactly where I have called you a name.

I do believe whatever is said the lore is interpreted differently buy both sides of discussion, in game in lore there are High Elves loyal and allied to the alliance. No matter what spin is put into it and they are not playable.

2 Likes

you expain you said you got all wet.

2 Likes

That was in relevance to another post.

Now, quote exactly where I have called you a name.

it all comes down to

high elves are playable on the horde

a variant is playable on the alliance

the high elf story is tied up between them

Then I expect you to start calling them collectively blood-high elves. The rest of us are going to continue doing what we were doing.

1 Like

Congratulations on demonstrating you are wrong. Anyone looking at it can tell the night elf model and zandalari model are different from a quick glance alone, and that the darkspear are using the exact same skeleton.

So
good stuff, ill contact that dev though, to kill your argument twice.

3 Likes

Grats, you win.

The fact that you’re using this image without realizing you just nuked your own argument has left me stunned.

I need to go lay down.

but why is this even an argument here?

2 Likes

But you probably don’t have his femur fe
 knowledge to guide you to the TRUTH!

1 Like

There is no High Elf story 
. not the scattered Helfs they’re all wanting.

The High Elf story is the Blood Elf story whether they like it or not.

Your over generalizing and not being specific of what lead you to this conclusion implies the name calling.

2 Likes

Those stories also tend to be about the Blood Elves and represent a way for Alliance to engage in the Blood Elf story. There is very little non-Blood Elf high elf story (by high elf I mean blood-void-high elf).