The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

The whole theme park thing has gone too far and the game is no longer a role playing game.

2 Likes

Don’t accuse me of something and when asked for evidence expect others to decide for you.

I’m having a conversation with you, not with every other person right now.

Except that there are high elves not allied with anyone, and those who arr against the alliance.
So you cant make such a statement because itnis incorrect.

3 Likes

Let people decide not going to get off topic and derail the post,

1 Like

We’re not outliers, and on this matter you certainly don’t speak for me.

1 Like

individuals are aligned with the alliance. wc3 expansion TFT clearly establishes the queldorei left the alliance, renamed themselves the sindorei and later joined the horde

I really wish they’d focus on what the Blood Elves are doing in particular. Not many other races are in a state where their culture is likely to change. Like, they went through a massive cultural change from Warcraft III and into the Burning Crusade, and then at the end of BC they hit the reset button. They haven’t talked about it much since then. We mostly just see that the Sunreavers are out and about.

There aren’t many other races that need a huge, “Where are they now?” update.

It’d be nice if they did a Silvermoon Update, where you could kind of see the situation that the different Sindorei groups are in after BFA. Like, what do the Blood Knight headquarters look like now? What are the Farstriders up too? How crazy are the Magisters?

Or even tackling how they’ve been doing since BC in a novel would be fine.

I get the feeling instead we’re gonna see each expansion focus on WoW cosmology. So, Shadowlands for the Death/Nature fight. Then they’ll probably tackle Shadow and Light.

But hopefully they do something to push the narrative along.

2 Likes

Stop deflecting and defend the argument you made. You made a claim, explain it.

You cant drop one and say “The people will decide!”.
Cool, based on?

2 Likes

No, the answer is never a “maybe”.

Still not a Maybe.

Nope, still not a maybe.

It was a pretty clear question that yes, was made with hyperbole due to how the line of the argument were going.

And yet, instead of going for the logcal “No, they’re not fake” you choose “maybe”.

it doesn’t matter if someone is a true Alliance players or not
 that’s the whole point, people has the right to reject the idea or support it regardless of what faction they play and that won’t make them any less of a “real X faction” player.

But as long as you keep this idea that “Oh, Horde players only reject it because they don’t want the Alliance to have things”, which yes, you did say, right here:

which is absurd in itself because, shocker, you’re assuming ill-intent, I guess you won’t get it.

A while back someone suggested bringing forward all of the zones when we’re done questing, and keeping them forward. They could be used for gathering and crafting. The time walk thing has become problematic for players understanding the world they are playing in.

There are non-affiliated members of every race.

I fight Orcs and Trolls that aren’t part of the Horde all of the time. Does that make Orcs not Allied with the Horde?

1 Like

People have made a request to repeat content. I think the caverns of time would be a good place to do that sort of thing. Especially since they’re going to retire the old starter zones.

1 Like

I do believe that new 1-10 zone is optional for existing players.

1 Like

You seem to be doing pretty good with that strawman version of my argument you’ve built up.

Let me know if you ever want to discuss things with the real me rather than this version you’ve built. I’m sorry my explanation doesn’t line up with the strawman you built.

1 Like

For someone who was focused on the names of groups, you are casually ignoring that tjose groups who are unaffiliated have their own group names to which they belong.
Such as the outland maghar orcs.
Or the fogsail humans.

High elves are a group.
Not everyone of that group is alliance affiliated.

Yeah, I’ve heard that too. That’d be a good way to do it. I do think they should redo the starting zones though, and just zone the old ones. Stormwind and Org seem to be about the only places keeping up.

1 Like

Thats a deflection, and she didnt strawman you since the statements you made are right there.
come on man.

You literally said maybe.

As I said, stop focusing on people, focus on arguments and you wont end up in this pixkle.
Which you cant since its a yes or no stance.
Either a fake fan, or you arent a fake fan.

1 Like

High Elves are multiple groups. The vast majority are Alliance affiliated.

It’s not one group.

Hence my reply to you. Obviously not all Orcs are the same Orcs that are aligned with the Horde. Not all Trolls are the same Trolls aligned with the Horde.

Not sure if you’ve ever been to Outland but not all Blood Elves are aligned with Silvermoon.

Yeah there are independent High Elves out there. There is independent everything out there. Your argument doesn’t work.

2 Likes

youre right we need a scryers AR. heck even the reliquary could work with your criteria. scarlet crusade human should be its own thing too

So showing you, literally, the lines you said, it’s a strawman now?

I mean, sure, you can keep saying that, but repetition won’t make it true.

Real you? That’s
 strange.

As I said, I’m responding in kind. It’s the law of equivalent exchange.

But I’ll repeat what has been said, focus on arguments and you won’t come off as dishonest. Friendly advice.