The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Oh I donā€™t knowā€¦massed as forces in front of the gates of Orgrimmar just before Saurfang bit it? I would love to give you a more recent exampleā€¦but thatā€™s pretty fresh. :wink:

2 Likes

Itā€™s true. They do owe the Alliance a Troll race to make it fair.

There were a lot of requests for various horde races to get their posture fixed, thus zandalari that stand up straight. Are there requests asking for alliance races to get hunched backs?

Hey, no I asked you if you would accept High Elves getting the reverse of the change Zandas got as a ā€œslight differenceā€. You declined to respond and this is simply the first time Iā€™ve seen you since.

So making them taller, lankier, and hunched?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s post battle of darkshore.

1 Like

The fact that weā€™ve had 100% proof they are an Alliance group this entire time and the still keep making the claim they are neutral goes to show what kind of crap we are dealing with.

ā€œOne day the Blood Elves with come to their senses and rejoin the Alliance.ā€

And the fact that they never never showed ANY proof of the Silver Covenant being neutral at all has put this argument in the grave.

She was literally handing out PvP rewards in legion for crying out loud!

6 Likes

Why would that make any sense?

Context is important on this one, Averie. :slight_smile: Lirica used Zandalari as a ā€œslight changeā€ that showed how a slight change could differentiate High Elves from Blood Elves. I asked her if she would accept that type of ā€œslight changeā€.

Itā€™s not a slight change, by the way - specifically for the males. :slight_smile:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/be/79/62/be79627473e71b544c54035087f44eb9.jpg

1 Like

I would take a hunched back human if they gave them long beards, they were skinny without huge muscles, and they held staffs like a walking stick.

6 Likes

That picture is comparing Zandalari to Darkspearā€¦

Sheā€™s pointing out that the Zandalari use Night Elven bodies.

Yep. That change. Personally I think it would be terribleā€¦but no one before has ever used a difference like that as an example of a ā€œslight changeā€ in reference to slight changes for High Elves.

1 Like

Which also means right now the Hordeā€™s got two different Night Elven based Allied Races while the Alliance only has one NIght Elven Allied Race.

Time for the fairness debate.

1 Like

No, she wasnā€™tā€¦Iā€™ll go back and post the whole thing if you like.

Eh, kinda.

3 Likes

It would make no sense whatsoever, Callistasā€¦thatā€™s entirely the point. She used the Zandalari differentiation from Darkspear as an example of a ā€œslight changeā€ in the conversation about differentiating High and Blood elves.

If thatā€™s a ā€œslight changeā€ (itā€™s not) then why wouldnā€™t a posture change like that be ok?

I think it would be ridiculousā€¦but so was the use of the Trolls as an example.

1 Like

Even with that argument though sheā€™s correctā€¦ They use the Night Elf skeleton for the Zandalari trolls. But theyā€™re both obviously trolls.

A changed posture would be fine, in fact, I think a changed posture would be pretty important. Blood Elves are sassy.

1 Like

Iā€¦do not look likeā€¦

1 Like

Even so though, that change was specifically done as a response to a request that people felt would improve trolls. So if they follow aesthetic requests to improve upon high elves while also differentiating it then itā€™s fine.

5 Likes

I love these in the fact it shows almost exactly what we are going for.

3 Likes