The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

He can’t, by his own will, no forces would’ve fought at Darkshore.

Oh, i haven’t realized Genn and the Gilneans aren’t part of the Alliance but rather “affiliated” with it because they didn’t obeyed the High King’s orders and decided to fight in Darkshore anyway. (this is irony if you haven’t noticed)

And your definition is still something you’ve made up.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ugh
 All he can do is ask the leaders of races. We just had a whole arc where the Night Elves just ignore anything he asks them to do, as well as the Worgen forces.

3 Likes

Genn, yes - he told Anduin he was going
he’s a monarch, as is Tyrande, in his own right. Do you have any canonical reference for either one of them withdrawing their forces from Alliance efforts or instead - as it happened - going on their own? If so I would love to see them.

2 Likes

" The Silver Covenant is a militant core of high elves that reject the admission of blood elves into the [Kirin Tor]. They have united under the banner of [Vereesa Windrunner] and joined the [Alliance Vanguard] to oppose the Lich King.

The Covenant control the Alliance district of [Dalaran], the Silver Enclave. The guards they employ are [Silver Covenant Guardian Mage]s, who will expel Horde players once they get too close to the Alliance district."

Wowhead says “Alliance” clearly written right there. Even in game says “Alliance”.

3 Likes

the night elf army appeared at org. all she did was ask for his help to retake darkshore but left the bulk of her army under his command. not sure where you are going with this

They’re also on the warship in Arathi Basin.

Ugh, we just had two defacto Monarchs going either by themselves or with a small contingent
not withdrawing their entire combined forces
unless you, as I asked Mowa to provide, have some reference to the Gilnean and Night Elf forces deployed with Alliance forces being withdrawn and massed to go?

1 Like

I can’t believe people are still arguing over were the Silver Covenant loyalties lie

4 Likes

You didn’t catch the irony.

I was merely using your logic of “If the High King can’t directly order them, they are not part of the Alliance”.

Something that not only you made up, but that doesn’t make any sense given in game evidence, really fresh evidences.

3 Likes

he can’t do that for any forces aside from those of stormwind. The alliance isn’t the horde. every member nation is independent. it is truly an ALLIANCE.

4 Likes

where were they at battle for lordaeron then? and all of BFA for that matter :relaxed:

they wont even appear in shadowlands outside of possibly vereessa appearing as alleria arm candy again to confront sylvanas

Oh hi
are you going to answer that hunchbacked High Elf question? You vanished right after I asked it. You remember, the one where you used Zanda trolls as an example of “slight changes” when talking about how you could use slight changes to differentiate High Elves? :wink:

2 Likes

We’ve gone a long way from “Silver Covenant are members of, not allies of, the Alliance” to discussing the relative roles of leadership within it.

The position of de facto leader of the Alliance permanently rests with the patriarch in the House of Wrynn, the High King of Stormwind, or a Regent Lord to serve temporarily in his place. The High King is undisputedly looked to for maintaining the Alliance and its policies, as well as coordination of the workings of the Alliance forces in order to safeguard the Alliance’s interests and defense.

2 Likes

Where did you see any NIght Elves working with Alliance Forces other than in Darkshore? I can think of is Shandris Feathermoon and Faelie Seawhisper in Nazjatar
 and?

Wait, they’re a couple now? But they’re sisters!

1 Like

Rule 34 probably applies here
but we should leave that alone. :wink:

WoW subscriptions are about to go back to 12 million I guess

I like that the alliance continues to use shield-mages on their airships. I really want to see an expansions and standardization on all of these kinds of things for both factions.

What would the typical crew be? what does it carry into battle?

I would also like to see new variants. I doubt they would do this but give various nations of the alliance named airships and have a specified number of how many they actually have. I think doing that would make us feel their loss more heavily when we see a destroyed airship. If we have say only 15 in total seeing 2 or 3 of them shot down or crashed would mean a lot.

As for those that have them I would say stormwind have the most with kul tiras in second. Ironforge would have a few and let the gnomes have 1.

All of them would have their own variants with different colorations.

Ideas for them is for instance the gnomes could have gone for a carrier design. Instead of 2 gun decks they would only have one with the other replaced with a hanger for fighters and bombers. Theirs would only have lighter cannons along with more anti air guns.

1 Like

Oh hi, now you are going to change subject after I called you out about you small nitpicking on stuff when your statement of Silver Covenant is inaccurate?

Prove me wrong about Zandalari trolls are slight change. Because it’s just scabs and standing taller, but they are trolls regardless. Same for Maghar Orcs are just brown skinned orcs with same pose, and yet they still got em as to High Elves are slightly paler appearance and hair colors?

4 Likes