The High Elf Love Thread 🥰

A majority of Dragonkin like to rp as Elves.

When you’re the size of a building it gets int he way of things.

I haven’t done anything in Classic since Murg hit 44 there a few weeks ago. I’m definitely slacking but it just got too tedious for me for a while.

1 Like

Saw a forum post on it where many races are getting customisation options such as blood elves getting blue eyes, Dwarves can be wildhammer

Blue eyes for blood elves was asked about in a blizzcon q&a. They aren’t confirmed as an option.

6 Likes

they arent confirmed yet* :relaxed:

blue eyes are a logical customization option for a race whose eye color is reflective of the magic they use. thats why we ask for it

4 Likes

Thought I would be playing more than I have been. It’s definitely a blast from the past, but I still spend more time on retail. Always great to have variety tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Still makes me wonder if they have a final AR planned for 8.3.5?? Who knows.

2 Likes

If it’s high elves, that would be a wonderful surprise!

3 Likes

<_<

doubt it

Not happening. Your headcanon is immaterial.

4 Likes

Undead Night Elves + High Elves would be great.

Gonna voice my continued support for High Elves in the Alliance. I wonder how long before the whiny antis flag bomb this thread too. I know facts are not with you antis its ok but you dont have to be sore losers.

4 Likes

Something I was thinking about since Shadowlands was announced. Take it for what you will, heh:

The Shadowlands has a lot of things, but it has a lot of one important thing: Alliance High Elves… well, High Elf souls. There’s bound to be plenty from the Second War, or even before when the High Elves first teamed up with the Arathi Empire. Spending time in the Shadowlands fighting the battles there is bound to have an affect on them, if, you know, being dead wasn’t a big enough change. We could make them playable.

Their racial could be something that allows them to not have to run back to their corpse (since they don’t really have a corpse) but instead channel X seconds to regain a corporeal form (call it “Concentration”?). Make it usable in combat similar to other self-rezzes with the same limits, or just make it an out-of-combat ability.

Have their unique feature be that as they take damage, their corporeal form starts to fade. When healed, it becomes more solid. Give them a physical damage resist.

So why not pair these High Elves with the Alliance, pair up the San’layn with the Horde, then we’ll have a Ghost “race” and a Vampire “race” to go with our Werewolf “race” and Zombie “race”. Then we just need a Frankenstein “race” (Abominations) and a Mummy “race” (Ethereals) to be playable and we’ve pretty much locked down the major monster groups.

3 Likes

And they wonder why there are 10 more other threads when they try to get threads locked.

3 Likes

So…you flag bomb your own thread, point at everyone else, then proceed to spam topics. Honestly, the mods are rather weak beans if they can’t keep the helfer community from spamming topics like a child that won’t be quiet.

5 Likes

Or maybe there’s just so many that support the idea of Alliance High Elves. Typically the more frequent High Elf posters aren’t “spamming topics” and usually it’s someone with a toon I’ve never seen going 'since the current megathread is locked…abc -> xyz"

Also

So targeted insults are all you have to offer now? :thinking:

4 Likes

That’s a fallacy in itself dude.

That’s a great joke. We all know the truth on the matter man. As much as some decry alts, its usually the same people making the same topic about high elves. As if spamming it will somehow get blizzard to change its mine and for the community to agree with them. Doesn’t work that way. The louder you yell, the more people disagree.

If you feel it applies to you then maybe its not an insult? :thinking:

2 Likes

Or maybe mods are ones who like threads that request and support on wanting certain races versus people who go in every threads and throw insults at the High Elf pro fans, trolling them and being toxic to let them know that the race will never be released for the fans.

But you know, you don’t have to respond to every threads if you don’t like it. You can mute and move on.

5 Likes

They don’t, so you’re incorrect there Lirica. Or rather they don’t like the spam.

Indeed, but then you delude yourselves into thinking everyone is on your side.

4 Likes