The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

The CoT High Elves you see are Bronze Dragons and they are faction neutral as they stand near both Alliance and Horde Banners because the event is centered around the anniversary of WoW.

Thatā€™s all there is to it, nothing more or less.

2 Likes

MaYbE Itā€™S A HiNt

Me back when I wasnā€™t jaded

Ah Garithosā€¦I hope to meet you in the Shadowlands and /kneelā€¦ You are a legend, 25 years of Alliance tears. Bought wc3 reforged just to enjoy that moment in HD.

I donā€™t think heā€™ll like you much since, you know, youā€™re a Goblin and not a Human.

Never trust an elf.

/takes your name, removes the kael and the thor, and hands it back

there ya go.

Yeah, I agree, itā€™s just a bunch of bronze dragon flight humanoids there. It is a bit frustrating that they could not use more humans or gnomes as their humanoid forms.

i remember you from back in the days of the original forum high elf threads.

well most high elves on alliance, have been removed. so eventually, alliance will no longer see them. not sure where that leaves veressa. guess they have something planned to explain her absence.

1 Like

Prediction: the high elf heritage armor questline will reference a ā€œgreat struggle for the soul of the high elvesā€. Maybe also sneak the word ā€˜forumsā€™ and ā€˜megathreadā€™ in there as well.

One unfortunate byproduct of finally getting our playable high elves is that there wonā€™t be nearly as much discussion of high elves in the forums anymore. ā€¦but i think Iā€™ll survive while playing my high elf battle mage. Or high elf paladin.

1 Like

Youā€™d die in every fire in every dungeon because you wouldnā€™t know you were standing in it.

Neuropathy is the kind of thing you avoid dangerous situations with, rather than go adventure.

Thatā€™s why I sometimes forget to heal myself and die in arena matches! Being low on health doesnā€™t hurt enough! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dang, are we being trolled with all these High Elf revelers playing volleyball? haha.

1 Like

Obviously, we need Void Elf revelers to play void volleyball.

Haha. They all are flagged as dragonkin though.

Someone in the design team knows what they are doing, like sneaking that High Elf into the one IE team.

Bold of you to assume I need my nerve endings destroyed to do this.

1 Like

Renoā€™s a pro at this. They even named an achievement after him.

2 Likes

The Extra damage gives me more rage.

2 Likes

You know what? Fair play to you. Theyā€™re dragonkin. Sadface. But theyā€™re still dressed as elves, so thatā€™s cool