The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Blood Elves gonna get blue eyes and we can be done with this nonsense.

lel if you think blue eyes on Blood Elves will stop the request for High Elves

3 Likes

get this:

alliance ask to be able to play their high elf allies.
devs say no and give a variant of high elves, to the horde.
alliance still ask to be able to play their high elf allies.
devs still say no and give a variant of high elves to the alliance.
alliance still ask to be able to play their high elf allies.
devs still say no and instead give their high elf allies to the horde.
:rofl: if i was alliance, and i am, iā€™d be right ticked off about that

I approve and wouls love me some high elves

1 Like

Well you Somand are on a High Elf, what you really want is the skin options, and ability to look normal.

Maybe not you yourself particularly, but some would like this.

For me itā€™s like, Iā€™d take either the story or the look, cause I know Iā€™m not getting both.

1 Like

you and i should get access to blue eyes without having to be dks. and velfs should get access to alleriaā€™s non velf appearance, if they arenā€™t in combat.

2 Likes

Personally I am glad that being a DK gave me an Undead Elf look option I didnā€™t want to be exactly like ever peach skinned High Elf.

Well we got Blue eyes, but not because of being a High Elf we got it for being Scourge born.

Florescent Blue is different from High Elf Blue

1 Like

This would be nice, at least weā€™d have the look, if not the story.

No, no, no! No Worgen style High Elf looks please! If I get Alleria looks, I want them in combat too, at least when Iā€™m not in Entropic Embrace.

3 Likes

drama much?

prove it wrong?

Except for the High Elves in the rift, for some reason. They use the DK eye glow. Itā€™s weird

That is strange, tell the rift junkies to go back home.

1 Like

No AR announced for WoW: hmmmmā€¦

High Elf NPCs repping the Alliance at the party: YAY!

Wait what!?

1 Like

Those are bronze dragons iirc

Are Bronze Dragons alliance? Surely if they were dragons, they wouldnā€™t be hanging out next to the alliance banners.

Also, their attire doesnā€™t look dragon-y. Most dragons dressed as evils usually have horns and dragon-styled attire.

1 Like

Its not even canon that they are bronze dragons. Iā€™d just ignore other people claiming that. Itā€™s done by Blizzard to let fans know that they are aware of Alliance high elves vs Horde blood elves controversy trend.

Itā€™s just something else we get to fight over :smirk:

1 Like

Nope.

I donā€™t believe it really matters where they were placed this time around since its the 15th anniversary.
In anycase, all keepers of time are bronze dragons.

Not always, there are a number of bronze dragons who often just dressed up like high elves or in purples.
My suggestion is donā€™t look into it. Its an anniversary thing.

The event isnt even cannon. Jeez. Chill out with the high elf craze.

1 Like