The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Well if you do the Blood Elf Heritage armor quest it tells a whole different story from what you are saying, so what may have been retcon at first is now canon.

Thatā€™s what a retcon is, retroactive continuity. It wasnā€™t canon, but now is.

Weird on the wow pedia and Fiora Longears being in auberdine, why would she have been there when Nightelves apparently hated them. I would like to know when they wrote in that there was a nasty feud between the two. Was it during classic or before tbc?

Vanilla I think. The Night Elves didnā€™t seem to hate Kael in WC3.

Yeah, I mean, it was a way to explain why the Highborne and eventually high elves were in EK.

oops nvm misread EK as Kalimdor

Just came back from Blizzcon. Logged into the game for the first time in two weeks only to find high elves greeting me at the caverns of time. For a dead race thereā€™s plenty of high elves turning up (in both senses of the phrase!)

3 Likes

Tell you what though if you would retcon dps getting que pops in under 5 minutes wouldnā€™t mind lol.

I hate DPS ques so much. Iā€™ve had to wait 45 minutes or more for leveling dungeons before.

I am about to que up as tank only because I have the gear for it lol.

My DKā€™s offspec in Wrath was Frost tank just for dungeons lol

Some people have said they think theyā€™re Bronze Dragons. Does Track Dragonkin work on them, or can you still do that?

I am pretty sure they are Bronze dragons not all, but quite a few due to the eye color is an unnatural blue color.

Do the males have an odd greenish blue glow? I think they always look like that.

yes they do.

Iā€™m pretty sure High Elf males always look like that. Itā€™s females that have the non-glowing eyes.

Perhaps, Only Bliz would be able to confirm it.

Oh we both know they donā€™t care enough to do that. :heart:

1 Like

What kind of name do they have?? Curious. Stuff like zidormi or nazumi is a dead give away.

They called: Reveler of time. and where race usually is: Keepers of time.