The High Elf Love Thread 🥰

What did you eat for breakfast today? Because it must have been a bad one for you to jump into a thread that is irrelevant to you.

1 Like

To be honest, I care more about tattoos for Void Elves than skin colours. Will kinda suck to have a base race have tattoos while the Allied version is one of the only two Allied Races with no tattoos. Oh well, tattoos for Blood Elves will still be nice, if they add them.

Also, don’t think I don’t see you liking my posts Tashari, better come out of hiding.

2 Likes

Honestly letting Void Elves have options to just also be high elves would be welcome.

Not really big on Tats I mean my Nightborne has those if I really want to see tats.

Yeah but you have to squint really hard to see them.

They are High Elves, they just need the appropriate skin option.

Void Elves are an AR. Tattoos are basically an AR feature, or were in BFA anyway. But no tattoos for Void Elves, despite our racial leader having them. It’s kind of irritating to one who likes them.

1 Like

Not really I see them just fine due to skin color choice.

I feel old.

1 Like

I suppose.

I am 37 I feel you. I remember when Arcane Torrent was a 4 second silence ability.

2 Likes

I remember when I first hit level 70 back in the Burning Crusade. Back then we had mana tap, like real Blood Elves! shakes cane and continues rambling about the good old days

1 Like

I’d still mana tap dat.

1 Like

I remember when Blood Elves were a grayed out option on the selection screen that I was waiting to play as.

2 Likes

I remember when in vanilla you could fight while mounted until Bliz removed that function!

I’m not quite that old! I was only level 10 in Vanilla. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I remember wanting to be a Blood Elf but due to the silly blizz logic of not including Warriors having to make a Human instead.

I went pally, since they also wear plate armor and melee.

1 Like

More to terms you needed an Alliance High Elf not a Blood Elf.