The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Yea, but even Saurfang said it was easy to invade lol.

Or they just didn’t consider us at all and made them as a reference to the Silver Covenant and Sunreavers from Wrath. Would make sense, since Wrath was the first death themed expansion and Shadowlands is the second.

2 Likes

Somand, from the bottom of my heart, I am happy to see you return to the forums.

2 Likes

Yeah, an automated lock when a certain number of flags happen. I find it hilarious that the flaggers still think that they can flag-lock any of these threads and then say “the threads were locked for a reason”. Edit: i am not insinuating that Hildr is one of the flag trolls.

Flag trolls are actually responsible for the high elf threads multiplying. If they stopped doing that very quickly these duolicate threads would die out and the high elf conversation would be solely confined to the megathread. But no matter how many times this point is made the flag trolling continues.

Remember kids, throwing a flag is like throwing a seed. That seed will sprout into a new high elf thread. So govern yourselves accordingly (not that any of the flag trolls will heed the warning).

3 Likes

You too! :heart:

You were “away” the last time I was here.

1 Like

I made the foolish mistake of logging out while unsubbed.

1 Like

I never flag a post, though to be honest by this point if Bliz hasn’t given in on the first twenty threads what makes twenty one any more special?

Because it’s better to have a containment thread than a zombie outbreak.

Well, some of them were literally sanctioned by blues, so

And this. Probably this, mostly.

Yeah there was a blue post giving the go ahead. I was still around when it occurred despite one particular user claiming that this is my first time here a few weeks ago

1 Like

I personally want playable Dragon aspect species, however Bliz doesn’t seem apt to make that happen.

Which makes me also think if they won’t give in to my wants why give Allies Blue eyed High elves cause they demand it?

Did not mean to insinuate that you personally flag the threads, Hildr, and i will amend my post right now to make that clear. But that is a pretty common refrain from the flag trolls.

Personally i would much prefer the one thread to the many and nobody throwing flags for no reason.

1 Like

Now that this is all settled let’s tackle the real issue, this anniversary shamble.

I never said they would. In fact I said they’re probably sanctioned as contaiment threads.

More High Elf Spam. Flag and move on people.

I say wait until the expansion you will get your high Elf skins for your cute Blueberry elf selves hopefully complete with cream cheese and bagel armor to complete the look.

Or you can mute the thread and move on?

2 Likes

Or you people can stop spamming about something you were told numerous times, no.

Link Blizzard saying “no”.

Or you can stop getting upset?

2 Likes