The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Where is that announcement?

No, I’m not. I’m debating your opinion with my own opinion.

#ICannotBeBotheredByThisAnymore

:man_shrugging:

I cant imagine anyone having trouble with a simple argument.

You don’t have to imagine it, because you just had trouble with a simple argument yourself. :man_shrugging:

But I didn’t. If I was having trouble with it, I would have copied you and tried to run away.

The trouble you’re having is resisting the urge to address qualms you’ve got with my choice of vocabulary, instead of the underlaying point made – which is that if Blizzard is willing to bring Mag’har Orcs from across space and time, from another universe, then people should be cautious when joking about deceased High Elves being mass resurrected by the thousands to justify them being added.

(NOTE: I fully expect you to respond with more semantics, further demonstrating your inability to resist doing so.)

I’m having zero issues at all.

I still think Alliance high elves are a terrible idea, and would like to see their NPCs and heroes less often if at all.

2 Likes

Look Ally got their High Elves they are called Void Elves, sure they not Quel’ like you want but a High Elf is a High Elf no less.

Also Blood Elf Dk is a High Elf and they fought and died for Silver moon so they were never Quel’'dorei.

They’re a great idea in a world where nuance is tolerated, or even encouraged – unfortunately, Azeroth isn’t that world and doesn’t seem like it will be any time soon.

I want you to show meeeeeeeeeee!

1 Like

They were locked for a reason.

Look Horde got their blue eyes they are called Death Knights, sure they’re not the blue eyes you want but a blue eyed death knight is blue-eyed Blood elf no less

Hey I didn’t make a Blood Elf DK for Blue Eyes I really didn’t care if the eyes were Pink just BE had a hair style I liked.

So don’t Project your blue eye syndrome on me.

1 Like

Not really against you. Just saying the same argument can be given to those asking for blue eyes

Belves are getting Blue eyes, you’d be a fool to think it wont come in 9.0 with the other customizations.

Confirmed?

I actually have a prediction regarding Void Elves come Shadow lands they will get skin options to match Alleria and get their blue eyes.

2 Likes

I think best way is to just wait for live announcements on their appearances.

1 Like