The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Sounds similar to another group around here.

1 Like

And how does that work out when you guys leave the containment threads?

3 Likes

They just spam threads until the mods give up on 404ā€™ing them.
Seriously, we have likeā€¦4 high elf thread. Clearly, moderation stopped caring about spam long ago.

1 Like

I was mostly refering to the amount of people speaking out against playable High elves each time they dare leaving the containment areas.

That looks like a lot more than 6-7 to me.

2 Likes

These are facts

1 Like

Is the high elf community going to be satisfied now with options of having blue eyes have been announced for blood elves in next expansion ???

I know its still horde but for RP purpose you can roleplay as high elf alliance

From my understanding the answer is no.

2 Likes

The fact that they pretty elves are still on the side with the cooties itā€™s the problem.

But honestly, I feel some might give up, so instead of 6-10 people, we might get 4-8 going around.

1 Like

The Alliance has Draenei Women. I think trading Belves for Draenei Women only is a worthwhile trade.

Pfft.

You canā€™t appreciate what you have and instead want to fall for a trapā€¦ quite literally.

Have you seen that waggle?

Yeah, those tails tend to keep dancing after cut. Itā€™s funny, I thought they were spacegoats, not lizards.

Hey, ill give you up for a dranei woman anytime

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart::heart_decoration::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart_eyes_cat::heartbeat::heartpulse::hearts::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::yellow_heart::gift_heart::green_heart:

Iā€™m a hot commodity.

Youā€™re being ironic, but letā€™s not forget that Blizzard crossed time and space in order to give Magā€™har Orcs to the Horde ā€“ having a few hundred deceased High Elves be returned to life, through some contrived narrative, is hardly something we can guarantee against happening. :joy:

1 Like

They did it to justify adding the different orc clans as skins.

That was my point.

They added an absurd narrative contrivance, in order to justify playable Magā€™har; I was cautioning Aedred against coming up with other absurd narrative contrivances, that could potentially be used to justify playable High Elves.

The only thing absurd about it was yrel turning evil. Otherwise it was fine for getting Magā€™har.

Youā€™re arguing semantics, while ignoring the underlaying point being made. :man_shrugging: