The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Give me my High elf paladinsā€¦and I will go away. (To level him up and judgement blood elves in their snobby faces)

1 Like

Dont flag people for disagreeing with you and it wont be a problem mowa.
Of course, you never are truthful. You never could find that quote could you?

Furthermore, stop making more than 1 topic. It just defeats having a main thread.

2 Likes

I would maybe hold out a day or so, to see if it goes into perma lock like it did before. After the 24 hours is up, then we shall see if they keep it locked or not.

Iā€™d hate for them to outright delete the new one.

Source needed for Mowa being the one to flag the dissent on the mega??

4 Likes

Welcome to the High Elf refugee thread, complementary drinks for everyone! :beers:

Edit: Wow, that was quick!

:sweat_smile:

While I agree, I think we should be careful, there is too much hate for High Elves out there. Iā€™m afraid creating another thread can make matters worse, and we could lose both threads. :frowning:

Hong Kong thread also was locked right after HE threadā€¦ Blizzcon is around the cornerā€¦ :thinking:

:heart::heart:Stopping in showing my Daily 100% Love and Support For Playable Alliance Quelā€™ Dorei.:heart::heart:

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 7 days.

I wanna know what love isā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s a similar thing to pain.

2 Likes

What if I had all my nerve endings destroyed so I donā€™t feel pain?

Then obviously love, for you, would be a soul-sucking abyss devoid of the inherent point/counterpoint of pleasure and pain which is the fundamental structure upon which the symphony of life is built.

This is relevant to my interests.

Extremely similar, in fact pretty much the same thing.

1 Like

I liked how careful they were about addressing it when somebody asked them about blue-eyed customizations for blood elves. At the very least, itā€™s more careful than Ionā€™s answer given way back when, and theyā€™re now very well aware that a sizeable population want Alliance high elves. Keep that hope alive, folks.

9 Likes

Opposite of hateā€¦I want you to show meā€¦
:sparkling_heart:

ohā€¦:joy: Imagine someone assuming the deves were ā€˜carefulā€™ because of being concerned about offending or triggering helfers.
btwā€¦Youā€™re the first person Iā€™ve actually met who also has the same name my BE Paladin has! :scream_cat:

3 Likes

Baby donā€™t hurt me, donā€™t hurt me no more.

3 Likes

Sizeable population? Itā€™s literally the same 6-7 people posting in every thread. We must have a different definition of sizeable.

Good new though, Helfers: No one can come at you with ā€œthere are only a few High Elf npcā€™s in the gameā€ once we go to Shadowlands. All the dead ones that actually make up the population of High Elves will be there! Rejoice!

2 Likes