I’ll drink to that!
SKÖl!
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

1 Like

4 Likes

You are using your newfound powers with wisdom, I commend you. * saves gif*

1 Like

Oh my powers are not new, Talendrion. :slight_smile:

Since the other thread was flag-bombed again, we will just chill here for the next 24 hours.

Where’s everybody? :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

And it’s closed
 someone realllly doesn’t like this subject.

9 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

Can’t wait to play as High Elves in 9.0 when Blizzard merges the two factions!

2 Likes

Probably best to let this thread die so long as thr mega thread is uo and running. Otherwise they’ll both be closed

Can’t wait for devs at BlizzCon to say that they’re not doing anything major to factions and merge supporters and third faction supporters collectively eat crow.

2 Likes

Sorry you’ll be disappointed.

1 Like

I’m not the one unironically expecting them to announce they’re throwing one of the game’s core elements just to appease a few dozen people.

4 Likes

Lmao “a dozen”.

2 Likes

The megathread gets closed so often that we keep this one on hot standby. Think of it as our ‘B’ megathread. The flaggers have themselves to thank for the existence of this second thread.

If the flaggers want to see a third thread they can continue getting these threads shut down.

3 Likes

Oh, Tarrok
if they want to revel in believing that Blood Elves going to the Horde was a mistake/error/etc
let them have their fantasy
why not? We know better and it really doesn’t matter. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The Viking Elf attacks!

PLAYABLE ALLIANCE HIGH ELVES FTW!

Having completed yet another successful surprise strÀdhögg, the Viking Elf sails away on her lÀngskipp while happily chanting a saga and chugging ale between stanzas
SkÀl
:beer:

6 Likes

Time to share some love here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Let’s show some love for High Elves, guys! :heartpulse:

Aye, with the megathread locked i think this is a good situation to post the new thread, let’s wait for Avarie and Casmir.

We can have a main thread, which could be the new one, and used the current one, which is locked, as a alternative one to post while the main is flagged.

Two threads are harder to get flag bombed than one.

Edit: It seems i underestimated them. They brought the big guns.