The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

My thoughts exactly.

2 Likes

The thing about a warfront now is that the gather/siege/patrol phases as they are now wouldn’t work.

However, maybe this time both factions have to gather and can queue together. The (I think) first-ever cross-faction non-PvP instance.

Maybe the final raid also allows cross-faction groups

2 Likes

Yeh but that’s the thing, she doesn’t have to be the final boss to be relevant. Whatever N’zoth does 8.3 ultimately would be to serve HER goals, and I could see this being the final patch where we lose and don’t fight the true adversary -Sylvanas in this case-

IMO whatever Sylvanas is doing is gonna be the set up for the next expansion, but at the same time maybe is likely she won’t survive BfA. I do think N’zoth is the bait here, and that ultimately Aszhara is also using him.

So yeah, he will be the final boss -and yeh, using the Sunwell here could work very well- and it will all happen according Sylvanas plan, the only question is if Tyrande manages to cut Sylvanas victory short.

1 Like

I’m not saying she has to be the final boss, only relevant in the last chapter of the story.

Agreed, that’s what I believe too.

Newest leaks say High Elves are the next playable race along with Sanyalyn. Won’t be allied race but core race in the pre patch.

7 Likes

As much as I don’t buy leaks I really hope this is true.

4 Likes

I’m going to take leaks like I take my fries. With a good dose of salt. That said, that would be amazeballs, and if that gets announced at the next blizzcon I’ll officially lose my spit (in a good way)

1 Like

See I dont believe that because the Sanlayn hasnt been a topic since 8.0 without any appearance or lore past Drevens death. It would be a super long reach for them to return especially after they failed Sylvanas.

Also it wasnt the high elves, it mentioned the Redeemed. (Im unsure if we are still talking about the same leaks or its something completely new)

The odd part is they were used in general, absolutely out of the blue then disappear for the rest of the expansion.

I can’t help thinking they had to have mean’t something, possibly for the foreseeable future.

2 Likes

And i agree, i was part of the Sanlayn AR group. But
its been 4 patches without any sign of development.

Heck, the Horde PC barely knows about their role.

Sadly my wishful thinking doesn’t outweigh me buying up leaks :confused:

CAn you link us to this leak? The San’layn part doesn’t sound very believable
 and
 neither does the High Elf part :cry:

The leak itself seems very fan made to play on people’s wants and needs. That said, I still believe there is a possibility for both the San’layn and High Elves to become allied races. The Forsaken weren’t the only ones who feel betrayed and used by Sylvanas. Perhaps the Missing San’layn Prince feels they’re two few in number to survive on their own and wish to also get back at Sylvanas for being used during the war campaign. Who knows? And we’ve now seen Vereesa appear with High Elven ballistas. Perhaps there is hope on all sides.

I hope they bring out 6 new ARs for us, as they did with BFA announcement. And pick 3 most wanted races for each side. At least make some people happier.

8 Likes

San’layn being employed to hunt down Sylvanas and proving their worth to the Horde is an awesome concept TBH.

8 Likes

This I can agree with and hope it happens for our friends wanting them. I secretly think they are a cool idea as well. Wouldn’t mind seeing them around in the world since we got the werewolves!

4 Likes

I’m down for San’layn for Horde and High Elves for Alliance, if that leak does indeed turn out to be true!

but I’d still very much like Ogres. I definitely won’t name mine Shrek!

9 Likes

heres a preview of the bulky elves the leaked post said the Alliance would get

If we got that high quality of a model
 I can only imagine to outrage that would ensue from the other side.

1 Like

High quality modelsall around are a good thing! Definitely need more high quality armor sets. This mog is so dated because it comes from so many expansions a go really xD

I still like it, don’t get me wrong! It’s just aged poorly; especially on Elves, Orcs and Trolls
weird texture stretching on the leg armor in particular.

Ahh well. One day!

1 Like