The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Much have I said on this subject: feel free to scroll up or, better still, go through my archives which open to all. I have no qualms about this nor am I ‘afraid of in-game stalkers’ or any such thing.
Questions, anyone?

Has a :beer: while she waits for the first victim 
erm
fellow forum poster who has qyestions

Hail to the Quel’dorei! My Support Continues! You guys are Awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Also Night Elves as well. Don’t forget about them as well.

3 Likes

Thank you, fellow plate-head.
Though you bubble, instead of rage, you’re still up there on the lines!
SkÀl!
:beer:

2 Likes

We be back Woot woot!!

3 Likes

I will honestly be channeling more of my energies towards making sure Blizzard knows we don’t want Tyrande turned into a raid boss.

I had some hope seeing valeera, Alleria and Vereesa involved
 possibly 8.3 seeing even more.

9 Likes

A prescription
for playable high elves.

1 Like

Even through the Story may have not been great. Atleast I was happy to see Valeera in a Cinematic.

Also was Alleria and Vereesa finally showing up after not doing anything throughout the War Campaign?

9 Likes

You know how long it takes to look good?? Us elves must take our sweet time
 :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I mean atleast we get to see them again. Really wish there could have been a Quel’thalas Warfront through seeing the fact that Faction War is over

1 Like

Yeah, the Silvermoon warfront won’t happen because blizz hates touching BC assets

5 Likes

Pretty much. Since the Factions are no longer going to be a important part safe to say that atleast High Elves can finally be made playable.

1 Like

We are more likely to play blood elves
 and us be left to begging for blue eyes for blood elves.

Somebody explain to me why the High Elf thread has been locked for over a month?

Is the community flag option being abused to keep it locked by salty people? Is there a glitch in it? Is it unable to be unlocked until blizzard sorts through all of the flags despite it saying it will automatically unlock?

And why, is it STILL happening, has NOBODY on the G/CM team NOTICED that it’s been in a perpetual “locked for a day” state?

What the hell is going on!?

13 Likes

Its Mods ether locking it due to the conversations getting heated or some drama or probably got reported so much times which lead to the lockdown.

1 Like

My guess is the leak that had High Elves and Quel’thalas central to the next expansion (the one that got mysteriously deleted for no reason) was actually true and they are trying to keep it a surprise.

2 Likes

Good to see the thread open. Please don’t report it people, it’ll only lead to more threads

4 Likes

:heart::heart:Stopping in showing my Daily 100% Love and Support For Playable Alliance Quel’ Dorei.:heart::heart:

8 Likes

ahhh nice to see it back, nice to see Vereesa and a couple or 4 High Elf Balista. Good times.

9 Likes

just give up people it is never going to happen. If you want to play an high elf, you may not know it but the horde actually has playable high elves

6 Likes