The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

a few individuals clinging to an adjective to show political dissent

3 Likes

Doubt many Quel’dorei would have anything to do with Sin’dorei as much as the horde or horde races kills off Quel’dorei every chance they get and Sin’dorei don’t seem to care. I mean ask the Theramore survivors or the Highval. I mean Veressa’s Husband was killed by the Horde.

12 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

Annnnd it’s back.

Also, First

2 Likes

PLAYABLE ALLIANCE HIGH ELVES FTW!

Also second!
SkÀl!
:beer:

11 Likes

THIRD!

skÄl!

3 Likes

You know what second place is, right? :wink:

Yeah: right behind you and your well-toned ‘Nature Boy’ build.
and all in LEATHER!
SKÖL!

Are you from Scandinavia or something? I just came back from a holiday in Sweden. Lovely mjöd bars in Gamla Stan in Stockholm

2 Likes

I see that the cause is still alive and well! Alliance high elf battle mages will sweep the battlefields once again!

10 Likes

Gothin daginn!
Most of my forebears are from dear old Sweden; mostly in the North.
Closed I’ve come to Gamla Stan is my monitor; Glad you went!
so SKĂ€l!

I still mix my languages lol.

Trevligt att traffas, Alfgerdhr! I really want to come back to Stockholm at some point. I only spent a night there but I had an amazing time. I went to a viking bar, a mediaeval-styled bar, then a nightclub where there was a bar in the restroom

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

First this time!

4 Likes

Oh look, something shiny has appeared.

1 Like
2 Likes

Show the love for :heart:PLAYABLE :heart:ALLIANCE :heart: HIGH :heart: ELVES :heart:
Let the love flow and let these elves return!
SkÀl.

11 Likes