The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Mate donā€™t you have a sockpuppet account?

Yup, after she got called out on it, after on her ā€œAlliance toonā€ posted her support for antis then switched to Fyre and posted ā€œnice to see so many new faces on the anti sideā€

Iā€™m sure

1 Like

dont remember this

No. She literally introduced the toon into the thread to show she played both sides. The first line literally was ā€œthis is fyreā€

Like why bother lying when this stuff is able to be looked up

But im sure you dont remember that either Kizzan

1 Like

I forgot how much it triggered me when Fyre started replicating the god damn nordaboo stuff. So thanks, now Iā€™m fuming again.

1 Like

Only 206 users in this thread, a chunk of them antis. Such a niche cause it is to ask for another factionā€™s race. :frowning:

1 Like

To be fair, back in the day he would use up to 6+ alts which made it seem like all of them were different people (but it became obvious because of the way they type and after a while he admitted they were alts).

In general it was just weird and confusing. Not sure why he had to alt hop over and over again

8 Likes

Yep, because a thread on the forums is a good indication.

You got us. Time to pack up. D:

9 Likes

I donā€™t mean to take the piss, but legitimately are you talkimg about Kizzan or Fyre?

Talking about Fyre, idk who Kizzan is lol

1 Like

At the moment heā€™s Cezol.

Ah, I see.

I would love to see proof of that actually. Since it does strike up my curiousity.

1 Like

Said the blind man? How can you only say half of it?

Wrong. We havenā€™t focused on her since the Warbringers cinematic, which was the last moment we actually explored her character. Sylvanas is the motivator of the story, but sheā€™s not been the focus of it. Sheā€™s been in the background, doing mysterious things that are yet to be revealed.

No, itā€™s the conclusion of the war campaign. That does not mean itā€™s the conclusion of Sylvanasā€™ story.

8 Likes

Youre literally saying shes the focus of the story without saying shes the focus of the story.

Did you go and count the 3 other capped/locked mega-threads?

Thereā€™s plenty of support.

1 Like

Thereā€™s plenty of energy among a sliver of the population. It was a good run, friend.

Do you get a commission every time you use a gif or something guvnah?

1 Like