The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

That was a bit strange indeed, but at least we had Shandris there, and Azshara survived, so thereā€™s still possible stories about her and Tyrande meeting again.

6 Likes

You mean like the literal patch before? Where she was in Kalimdor? The characters on both sides for Nazjatar were the ones on the boats and neither had planned to fight Azshara. It would have felt unnatural as hell if Tyrande had just rocked up out of nowhere to kill an enemy she had no way of knowing would be there then disappeared back to her life and death struggle half the world away.

Not to mention Azshara was a combined Horde/Alliance effort, thereā€™s no way she would be willing to work with the Horde.

I mean Sylvanas and Vereesa have never shared screentime together in WoW and both have been in the game for a long time.

Plus thereā€™s no way Alleria isnā€™t going to be the one to kill Thirdsister McGee.

1 Like

They have to remember shes a character first.

Sylvanas was never the center of a whole expansion before, and the final patch may be a huge status quo changing for her, if not her last stand. The expansion began with the three sisters meeting, and even before that the story was hinted by Vereesa in the end of Antorus.

If Blizzard knows anything about tying narratives to weave a good climax for a plot, then Vereesa and Alleria will be personally involved in Sylvanasā€™ conclusion.

10 Likes

Yet, Vereesa hasnt even appeared in BfA yet and Alleria hasnt done anything past Siege of Lordaeron. Like honestly, I dont think the three sisters matter to anything outside of the comic.

You have to have character to be a character.

Alleria Windrunner, the first Void ā€œof Characterā€ Elf.

Oh I meant Vyriiser. Tbh neither of them are particularly charismatic.

Just because you only see 10 people talking doesnā€™t mean there are only 10 people interested.

Iā€™ve been following this thread pretty religiously and giving upvotes to posts that I find useful/informative/entertaining.

I just find myself unable to participate actively because I donā€™t have the backbone/self confidence for all the back and forth arguing. Just reading the arguments makes me tired.

Iā€™ve shown my support in the past and I show my support whenever I can.

13 Likes

I dunno, to me Worisza has such a red shirt Iā€™m surprised she isnā€™t a Horde character. Sheā€™s so clearly going to be ended by one of her older sisters and Sylvanas would just be too obvious and banal.

We know the reason why Tyrande is not there Kizzan. Its because its the Horde/Alliance cooperative zone and Tyrande would probably kill Thalyssra and Lorthemar without blinking an eye.

The sisters will matter as part of Sylvanasā€™ story. The moment when the focus is on her hasnā€™t come yet.

4 Likes

They already did, it was the comic. The fact of the matter that neither of them has had a continued presence into BfA is far showing of the role.

That was a prologue. The real story is yet to come.

3 Likes

[Insert witty comment regarding void elves]

ā€œThat was a prologue. The real story is yet to come.ā€ also applies perfectly to void elves.

What story?

Vereesa has yet to appear in any way in BfA.

Alleria had her role of importance shifted off her to Umbric and to give more background to the void elves.

Do we honestly believe either of those two sisters want to actively work with the Horde after 8.2.5? Because that is the direction it seems to be going to fight off Sylvanas in 8.3. Like why do we want an Alleria who is willing to fight against the Horde and being very anti-Hordeā€¦suddenly working with the Horde?

Like: would I want it to happen (have the three sisters there and active for the final patch)? Absolutely, I love to have a wrap up of the story. The problem is that every direction points to Alliance-Horde cooperationā€¦which would break the Alleria character (of what is even there) to basically, nothing.

That was the joke, yes