The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Except I am. Put your catcher’s mitt up already.

1 Like

Ok, play nice.

1 Like

I mean he’s the one who decided to butt in where it didn’t concern him and try to correct something that wasn’t even wrong.

2 Likes

Going back to his original response, at least as far as this thread is concerned where the only presented observable data is here
 Around 2250 of the posts are made up of 10 people. 4 i think are Against High Elves and 6 are for.

That is a smaller number of people to make up so many posts. All of this was done in the span of 19 days.

1 Like

The person I replied to was talking about the reaction to Blood Elves from Horde players over the years. I replied and was pondering if Blizz regrets it. The little troll decided to hop on and go off on some tangent that didn’t have to do with it, then was going on about this thread and how many posts by whom and yadda yadda just like you. So

No, it doesn’t have to do with what I originally posted. It doesn’t even have to do with this thread.

7 Likes

Ok. Well have they mentioned anything about regretting it or is it just a thought you were having?

1 Like

I mean, if it was a joke it wasn’t funny and if it wasn’t a joke then
you know

You’re not.

What Alf posted:

What I posted:

3 Likes

In the midst of all this, comes to the thread Alfgerdhr; doing her best not to appear like she’s flaunting her newest Brewfest outfit.

and what I posted about Horde reactions to Belfs, continues to this day.
SkÀl.
Chugs a :beer: while seeing if anyone is checking her out

7 Likes

Forgets to take into account the countless people who leave a like on OP and all the megathreads and silently support High Elves and continues to think that only the people who speak in a thread are the only people supporting it

In the spirit of October, I have some spooky news for you.

Most people prefer content over no content, and a very scant amount you are against that, only basing your arguments on your own personal feelings and views on your vaunted “faction identity.”

Most people don’t care about the issue enough to be “antis”, they just don’t like forum spam, it’s not a crusade for them like it is for you.

Long story short: You’re few in your spite for other players requests.

8 Likes

Honestly
 this group just really likes to debate this topic lol. More going back and forth than what I’ve seen in other threads. I think that since this isn’t the mega thread, there are less people from both sides discussing than usual. We probably appear crazy to the outside forum goers :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If we were to go back to the original mega threads on the old forums we’d see a lot more participation. Those threads needed to have their caps extended constantly

There’s just not much left to say nowadays, hence why there’s not many people active on High Elf threads anymore

9 Likes

Here’s hoping that Blizzard caves to the overwhelming demand for high elves.

Imagine that
 Blizzard giving the Alliance something they actually want for once. Wouldn’t that be a story for the headlines.

14 Likes

Can always find more supporters on the Legacy Of the Quel’dorei Discord channel more there then what show up on the wow forums. Better discussions go on there also.

1 Like

There has been a total lack of news lately, especially lore updates. 8.2 wasn’t exactly interesting for lore.

But 8.2.5 may change things. Let’s see if it gives us any hints of the franchise’s future.

11 Likes

Who knows if we are ever going to see Vereesa again
 the windrunner sisters comic would have eluded to her making an appearance in BFA. Nothing so far.

I don’t see Sylvanas having a conclusion without Alleria and Vereesa present.

I expect the conclusion to come with 8.3, but 8.2.5’s ending may give us huge hints on what 8.3 will be about.

8 Likes

well if you want to go off the high elf request alone we should take into account at least the past 2 years of megathreads that have reached over 50k comments combined as many players have already unsubbed for various reasons and thus can no longer take part in the debate.

1 Like

I’d love to crunch the #s.

Every part of me hopes you’re right.

But also every part of me went through the entire story in Nazjatar without even a hint of Tyrande being involved and some flushing out of Kel’dorei backstory.

Azshara is her archenemy, but I guess she’s too busy not killing Nathanos and taking back Darkshore-Azshara with her crazy demigod powers. :man_shrugging:

I have so little hope in Blizzards writing anymore.

10 Likes