The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Well, I know you use the same tired stuff over and over, but it was an easy example.

We could also go into the troll strat where they post the same ā€œnuh uh. hi elves r blud elvesā€ response and then link the same Ion video 12 times a day like it means anything, but that one is a bit more subtle.

4 Likes

It says theyā€™re physiologically the same race.

1 Like

Who?

Yeah, pretty sure they do. But at least those threads are not asking for a race from the opposite side.

I was never a regular in the megathread because I openly stated there once that I was not fond of echo-chambers. It was much later that I became semi-regular and only because certain bunch wonā€™t stop mass flagging and boasting about it and even then the climate was a lot more open, which wasnā€™t by much but still better than what it used to be.

Oh I am, which is why I canā€™t believe the lack of self awareness and the whole charade as if itā€™s me the one attempting to stay on some sort of high moral groundā€¦ particularly since I donā€™t label those I disagree with in an imflammatory way.

Finally a sentence that is more at your speed.

2 Likes

and that says nothing about exactly how they look. You can be slim and athletic in different ways.

3 Likes

Missed the most important bit, fam.

3 Likes

okay. I am not denying that though. I am just saying they donā€™t all have the same body build.

also posture is something that can be changed. a different posture alone would vastly change the silhouette you all care so much about

4 Likes

Again, there has not been any mention that they changed either.

Could it be done, sure. Would that contradict the fact that many claim to want them for their loyalty to the loreā€¦ no doubt.

Oh for Peteā€™s sake, Iā€™m going blindā€¦

1 Like

we have made all these suggestions to change them to appease your side because you keep saying it isnā€™t good enough to want them for their loyalty and lore. We are trying to compromise but your side is unwilling to do so.

9 Likes

Every playable race has only ONE body buildā€¦itā€™s the way WoW works. Youā€™ll never get something different for another playable race.

1 Like

but kul tiran humans didā€¦? Since high elves would be a separate playable race they could get a different model.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re not the same playable race. But you know this.

they are both human?

4 Likes

Woosh Right over your head it seems.

You didnā€™t mention that in your original post when you were complaining about repetitive ideas. Nice way to move the goalpost.

So waitā€¦ You are attracted to drama? Ah, now it becomes clear.

No, like I said its about causing unrest. Otherwise, why latch onto something that was never in response to you?

Pretty sure thatā€™s not true. Maybe on the forums it is. Wait a minuteā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™m trying to compromise too, which is why I support half-elves myself.
And sure, if they can make them look completely different after pulling a random reason for the change out of their rear, fine.
All Iā€™m saying that in many cases (not you specifically) it would be highly hypocritical for them to be ok with such a thing.

1 Like

Weā€™re both playing the same game and going into the selection screen. There is no different body build on a single race.
If you dontā€™ see this, thereā€™s nothing else to say.

I donā€™t follow your logic. You seem to have changed topics partway through this comment chain.

3 Likes

I asked because I donā€™t know who youā€™re talking about.

Because I didnā€™t mention other megathreads because they are irrelevant to the point.
You are the one that brought them in so how can I move a goalpost I didnā€™t set?

No, I enjoy debate, not echo-chambers.

But you seem to be projecting, because youā€™re always looking for a fight and then play the victim when someone stands up to you.

Iā€™ve explained it several times in threads youā€™ve been present, Iā€™m not going to repeat myself, and not for you.

And it is feedback, no matter how you want to act as if it isnā€™t.

So you canā€™t tell the difference between labeling someone and mocking someone, gotcha.

EDIT: Added a few things I missed.

2 Likes
2 Likes

sigh
Okā€¦well I tried anyways.
btwā€¦There are others who want to compromise. Iā€™m not one of them, so itā€™s no big deal if you dontā€™ understand what I was saying.
:smile_cat:

Your complaint was that the High Elf megathread is repetitive. I pointed out other threads with the same kind of subject are also repetitive. You then decided that the High Elf megathread is repetitive and ā€œasking for a race from the opposite sideā€ (which they arenā€™t, by the way, because theyā€™re not asking for Blood Elves).

You were the one who mentioned becoming a ā€œsemi regularā€ only AFTER you caught wind of some silly forum drama, not me.

I know. You wonā€™t admit it, but itā€™s about tearing down your fellow players (in multiple ways). Otherwise, you wouldnā€™t jump on something that is supposedly not about you to argue and argue and argue.

But you do just by dropping inflammatory comments. Are you attempting to submit that just because you donā€™t use a ā€œnameā€ it is less hateful? K.

I think that about wraps it up. Have fun!

8 Likes