The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Dude, you literally just went after someone for posting on an alt when you sit on a level 13 hunter
why are you acting pious?

Seeing as you forget lore in almost every argument, i also doubt youve seen anything past the fog that prevents you for using Google.

There is no discussion if no side wants to discuss. Whether it be the “they are perfect” or “lol no” crowds.

Zzzzzzz.

I cant because i only care anout whose here now.

2 Likes

No, but if a high elf abandons the defining point of contention between high elves and blood elves they aren’t really a high elf anymore. Not to mention the green eyes from using fel energies.

A half elf that does the same can’t really claim to be half high elf either.

Why are you using outdated lore? You know this.
The green eyes are from exposure and in fact the high elves didn’t seem to have a poblem with the usage of fel in rebuilding according to the Warcraft Encyclopedia, and as far as I know, Chronicles has not retconned this.

And also a half-elf is a half elf, no matter what side the elf that was one of the parents follows.

1 Like

I mean a high elf using fel would get green eyes.

The Blood elfs having green eyes is already outdated in Lore they should all have yellow eyes now.

1 Like

Why? Does a human using fel get green eyes? Does every Orc using fel get green eyes?

[Edit]: My apology, I thought you said half-elf, not High Elf.

1 Like

Because that’s a Thalassian elf thing. Take it up with Blizzard.

And yes, every orc that uses fel gets green skin.

1 Like

If high elves honored their fallen they’d be blood elves, that’s it.
It’s weird enough that Alleria didn’t get a green glow while spending so much time in Legion dominated worlds and most likely done solely for the purpose of maintining the only thing one can use to tell them apart visually.

Cough I know that this is not your intention but
 why are you giving me such a low hanging fruit

The Sunwell still has arcane in it

Canonically only paladins and priests should have gold eyes, no?

Also when it comes to Half Elves, the “Blood” in Blood Elf is to honor the fallen, not because their eyes are green. The green eyes are just iconic to Blood Elves specifically

If a Half Elf had a Blood Elf parent or simply wanted to honor those that died in Que’thalas (honestly though why would they given their rpg lore?), then they’d consider themselves half Blood Elf

1 Like

No. NO. NOT THE SUNWELL IS HOLY ARGUMENT AGAIN.

2 Likes

:hugs: Kisses and hugs to you too!

1 Like

Hey I didn’t want to bring it up either but I mean
 it was right there.

1 Like

You fool, you’ll destroy us all!

they most definitely are not still neutral. legion was more of the various orders banding together rather than they all joined the silver hand. The blood knights and sunwalkers were still independent groups.

We see in the stromgarde warfront when turalyon is the alliance commander his special unit is silver hand knights.

1 Like

I never said they merged, I simply say that the status of the order has not been talked about since Legion, we don’t know if that neutrality remains or not.

See, here’s the two way street that you refuse to recognize and I gave up on a long time ago.

Why can’t you get over the fact that High Elf players have just as much of a right to ask for playable High Elves despite your hand wringing?

Ah yes, but I’ve watched you trash talk players for months so ya know that goes out the window.

And of course I respond to another poster and you all decide to jump in and attack. Again. For the 50 millionth time. You are here for any scrap of drama that can be stirred up, not for anything related to the topic.

Dude, you literally went after me for posting on a level 13 when you post on a level 12. Why are you acting so pious?

Let’s not forget your ring leader also was creepy in outing people. I don’t see why I am supposed to respect boundaries when I can’t even be given the same courtesy.

Seeing as being a lore expert isn’t a requirement for discussing WoW, I don’t see how it’s relevant. I have asked for sources from antis multiple times so I can see what they see and all I am met with is “nah, just take what I am saying at face value”. Then I have watched fans post pictures of excerpts from the books proving what some antis say isn’t even true. You all want to paint me a certain way, but this was a long road where things just became more degraded over time.

“Poke the canine. Prod the canine. Oh boy! Got it in the eye. Why did it bite me?”

If people would stop treating it like a vote system and resorting to silly strategies to try and hurt other players then there would only be room for discussion.

8 Likes

Yet, here you are

Sigh

Why can’t you get over the fact that Horde players have as much of a right to ask for their race to remain exclusive despite your hand wringing?

Nah, that was mostly about you, but I’m glad to see you check up on me while you lurk appearing offline, I feel loved.

For all that’s unholy

Have some self awareness.

I dunno how you would do that, not like we haven’t had a race with all those traits introduced to the alliance who became massively popular before

Oh wait. Void elves.

11 Likes

I just don’t see Warlocks as a viable option, if they detested the use of Fel for magical sustenance, they shouldn’t be okay with command of demons.

For Druid we would have to explore a semi redemption with the kaldorei and Malfy to learn the Druidism natural magic. It’s possible, and maybe worth exploring. Plus nature magic is ever so abundant.

Shaman, would have to lean of their relationship with the wild hammer dwarves, and would have to be at the quel Danil angle.

2 Likes

Because it’s not just yours. Blizz literally never handed over the deed for the whole race to the Horde. If this was a request for forsaken, or orcs, or tauren I wouldn’t truck with it. However, players have shown a link between High Elves and Alliance since before WoW and it has continued for the last 15 years in some form or fashion. Antis try to undermine that in every way they can so that it appears there isn’t even a reason for the request, but it will always hold true.

Considering how much complaining was directed at me, I will say I also feel the love ;).

Again, it’s literally a two way street. You can stop responding at any time and let people dig their hole
 Until they swap characters to try and pretend to be someone else of course.

5 Likes