The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Literally one named Alonsus Faol

1 Like

Yeah that guy

1 Like

Hes not Forsaken though. He never served Sylvanas

1 Like

But hes the only undead who is a priest that uses Light until that gets retconned for lightforged undead/redeemed/trashcan zombies

1 Like

Well, there is one helf Warlock, but nothing to suggest they use fel. However, there’s no reason a half-elf wouldn’t be able to access demonic magic. Given then RPG lore (which is about all we have about them), how rough their lives tend to be, I wouldn’t be surprised to find out there are jaded half-elves who took up demonology for their own gain.

3 Likes

Forsaken holy priests exist, more than just Alonsus.

Before anyone says it we’re aware that the rpg isn’t canon, but it was at one point. It sure is fun to talk about, too

1 Like

Because then it’s a half blood elf.

No.

there was undead humans before the Fosaken though.

1 Like

And at one point people burnt women at the stake for floating in a river. It’s not canon anymore.

Half Elves are the next logical race for the Alliance. High ELf options should have been an option for Void Elves since the start along with all the vanilla blood elf hair cuts and high elf hair cuts/

1 Like

Maybe Calia, but i was 90% sure most forsaken priests (if not at all) were supposed to be members of the Cult of Forgotten Shadows which is all shadow priests

Not at all, I was agreeing with her state about the overall situation between anti and pro, if you read the reply I wrote, would back this up. Sorry if it was confusing. Then I think you called me a name after that.

1 Like

Vikingaboo mentioned nothing of that outside of me to level and Koltira was a blood elf

What? I mean I kind of get what you’re trying to say, I just don’t think it worked well

1 Like

Again I refer to the replies. Sorry to confuse.

1 Like

Oh, you always with those arguments that can be turned around so easily.

Why can’t you just get over the fact that the model it’s already playable and blizzard values faction boundaries?

But let me guess, you shouldn’t get over it, other people should. :roll_eyes:

Ah yes, you, who has barely spoke to me and clearly only reads what she wants, surely knows of this “true reasons”.

Ok, this last line, coming from you, made my day.

But of course you’d show up whenever the discussion it’s becoming civilized to ruin it.

Uhm
 what?

Should we tell every human, gnome, orc and dwarf that they have blood elven dna?

Glare
Did you just lump that one with the Forsaken

1 Like

Blood Elf is a political affiliation at this point. A Half-Elf is a half-elf regardless of if one of their parents became a belf or not.

Honestly the SMART thing would’ve been to add helves as the AR, not velves, but then open up velf customization for classes other than Paladin after a questline with Alleria, and also include half-elf customization when helves were introduced. Lump all three into one race option.

3 Likes

yea Void Elves need more love. Void Elves should get Void flavor to all their spells and way more void customization.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s not common but they exist.