The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

I just saw the number of posts in this thread and was impressed, until I saw that 12 people were responsible for half of them. I guess people like echo chambers.

Hey, is this where all the love for me is happening? It seems I missed the party.

4 Likes

Eh, looking over the top posters on this one with knowing the participants, itā€™s less echo chamber and more shouting match. Thereā€™s a pretty good mix of for and against, so much more fast moving argument than self bumping echo chamber

2 Likes

There I go with my assumptions.

: )

1 Like

Thereā€™s only so many people that are willing to keep discussing/debating here. Used to be a lot more participation, but it was also much more toxic

1 Like

I miss Alamara :frowning: she had some really good lore insight about High Elves

12 Likes

They are mostly in the Vulpra thread.

Though good on them for not wanting to deal with the same bullcrap.

2 Likes

I miss Lydon. We had quite a few fun and friendly debates, I usually walked away having learned something

I think work was stressing him out. He mostly did these to pass the time when working.

Every now and then he would snap at people. It was jarring.

Yeah most of the time we was pretty chill, but sometimes you could tell he had been stressed out

Letā€™s all agree to stop arguing over alt switching and never argue about it ever again. It has no effect on whether or not High Elves will become an allied race

5 Likes

At least oneā€¦well very specifically oneā€¦flag-bombed me hard enough that I had a brief timeout, that was immediately rescinded with an apology after I asked for it to be looked at. She knows who she is and I didnā€™t see her around for a few days after that.

I agree but Iā€™m not sure youā€™ll get ā€˜allā€™ to agree. Pretty sure there were 2 helfers who started this. Murgatroyd was continuing a convo that wasnā€™t finished though.

1 Like

Hereā€™s hoping that they implement the Btag system for the forums so those who pretend to be more than one person and abuse the flag system are stopped.

And hereā€™s hoping they punish those who are doing it now. They deserve perma bans.

11 Likes

Nice level 13 account btw, brave one.

1 Like

This fixation and constant harassment of Starla is just freaky.

7 Likes

But shes a pro helfer, so its entirely okay. Dont you understand the flow chart?

2 Likes

That kind of behavior is never ok, Starla or otherwise. The owner of the High Elf discord has been harassed and doxxed too. I really want High Elves as an allied race, but the lengths people go to over it is insane sometimes

Like, none of that stuff is going to be what confirms or denies High Elves. Why get so bothered over it?

5 Likes

My concern is in how a btag system might be implemented - if it gives everyone everyone elseā€™s btag info including every alt on every server I could easily see harassment crossing over from the forums into the game.

Personally, I think everyone in the megathread knew exactly who my alts were when I brought them in for a chuckle or something topical to their race/class - like bringing in Kylorendorei when we were talking about voids. I havenā€™t experiencedā€¦other than that one flag bombing that backfired on the bomberā€¦some of the harassment others have, but I do understand it.

2 Likes

hypers not coming back. i miss her too though, i was a big fan. hope shes having fun with classic

4 Likes