The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Mine too. Literally

3 Likes

So sounds like a you problem. Thereā€™s a ton of groups that are neutral in conflicts but provide humanitarian relief, Red Cross, Doctors without Borders, and so on. People will act to help save people that they would not be willing to fight along side.

5 Likes

I canā€™t stop looking at that tiny skull now!

2 Likes

I forgot it exists tbh, I canā€™t see it in-game.

2 Likes

Much love to high elf fans and the tremendous thought put into the original high elf thread. I hope you guys end up getting what you want in some way shape or form soon or later. Who knows? 8.2.5 or 8.3 may yield something nice.

10 Likes

Nope. Weā€™ll get Mechagnomes, and with their release we shall hear a great grumbling on the forums. As if millions of helfers gnashed their teeth in unison, screaming that the ā€˜joke raceā€™ got something.

1 Like

Iā€™m hopeful for 9.0, but weā€™ll see

1 Like

gnomes are not a joke race though? True we would like anything other than mechagnomes but that is an opinion shared by a majority of alliance players. This is because looking at released allied races so far the alliance has only gotten 1 that was widely asked for while horde has gotten nightborne, magā€™har, and zandalari. True void elves became very popular but you canā€™t say they were asked for when they didnā€™t exist until they were announced.

1 Like

The allied race system has been set up so every factions race will have their compliment. Itā€™s reasonable to expect Gnomes which arenā€™t a popularly played race to have an allied race also. Also reasonable to expect maybe their allied race isnā€™t going to be so popular.
Why would people expect them to be?

1 Like

Future allied races are going to be fan requests, which is my guess as to why Blizz openly said they donā€™t want to discuss mechagnomes as an allied race right now. Theyā€™re probably picking/developing the next allied races to help sell 9.0, whatever they may be

8 Likes

Iā€™m wondering what the release schedule will be like.

I give it a year.

For 2 more?

Itā€™s not really worth it for anyone to try to claim the moral high ground, countless High Elf threads have been shut down alongside the primer thread and blue eye Blood Elf threads

Neither side is without sin.

7 Likes

Not all sins are equal.

1 Like

All this talk of hidden profiles and peoples alts is nauseatingā€¦

2 Likes

I can agree with that.

Iā€™ve seen awful behavior of our opposition first hand. Iā€™ve also been told about some awful stuff that my side has done to them, and Iā€™m inclined to believe them

Bad behavior is bad behavior. Instead of arguing which side is less toxic in order to gain some kind of moral high ground that wonā€™t change whether or not High Elves become an allied race, we should focus on bettering ourselves and our communities

High Elf crowd, I consider myself one of you, but if you have engaged in some of the bad behavior Iā€™ve heard about it needs to stop. You arenā€™t doing us any favors.

5 Likes

Ionā€™s reference to helfers being ā€˜respectfulā€™ should have been a wake up call, imo.

Itā€™s just not as funny as making passive aggressive snipes at each other in the hopes of landing a sick burn. Iā€™d much rather go back to business as usual.

That said I do think people with second accounts for posting on the forums after they get a silence need to get in a skip.