The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Except that the rest of them would be on Alliance, essentially turning them neutral.

You said it yourself after all:

2 Likes

but they are not neutral. They either support the alliance or they support the horde. If they were neutral they wouldn’t lean either way.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

So, having the same race on both sides doesn’t make you neutral
 despite the fact that you accept that all blood elves are high elves

But sure, ignore the context of the sentence to prop the argument. That’s not dishonest or anything.

3 Likes

By the definition of neutrality they are not neutral.

1 Like

words have meanings. Use them correctly please.

So what do you call pandaren?

1 Like

pandaren? They do start out as neutral when you create one if that is what you mean but at the end of their starting zone they choose a faction and stop being neutral.

1 Like

Ah so you’re flat out ignoring what it means to be a neutral playable race altogether and instead comparing them to a non playable neutral faction when it makes no sense. Gotcha.

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Oh so you’re just playing semantics and ignoring that in this case neutral race refers to a playable option that is there for both factions and instead insist it only refers to the in-game political situation.

3 Likes

see above comment

1 Like

find a different word to use then as they wouldn’t be neutral. I am sorry that neutral doesn’t work for you here.

1 Like

The Silver Covenant are an Alliance only faction, you can only gain rep with them on Alliance characters. The Highvale Elves are friendly to the Alliance only.

These are the High Elves I love and wish to play. :blue_heart:

13 Likes

I’m not the one ignoring what a neutral playable race is to try to salvage my argument. Pandaren are neutrals that are part of both factions and purposely ignoring the context of the game.

1 Like

I would looovee to see more of these

9 Likes

Nope, because the word does work. You’re just trying to redefine the conversation to be more to your liking, or just to be the worst kind of pedant. The factually incorrect kind.

2 Likes

They stop being neutral when they choose a faction. I am not ignoring context. I am telling you those words don’t function here.

3 Likes

kinda says everything when the only retort to ions ‘there are no more alliance high elf hubs’ is citing dalaran, a neutral city, and a hut with a few elves in it. neither are even in alliance territory. neither even express an interest to follow the alliance into war with the horde but yea they are alliance aligned

2 Likes

What’s neutral about the leader of the Silver Covenant (an Alliance only faction in game) wanting the Blood Elves to go back into the Alliance?

7 Likes

Just like prior to you making a high elf of either faction, the race would be
 Begins with an n

1 Like