The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I can like a post without agreeing. :hugs:

As individuals who happen to be against alliance high elves, we don’t all have to agree.

1 Like

Never said anyone has to agree with the idea of high elves, fyre. However, the list of NPCs vs the number in game and description speak for themselves. Facts are facts like how very few void elves were created.

7 Likes

im fyre and we arent the ones who keep bringing up the low numbers. development is

even before ions 2017 video, we had caydiems quote

which ion echoed

that there are too few alliance high elves left and they had no hubs left of their own

1 Like

The RPG used to be, which is why I picked up the Kalimdor book years ago. It basically reads like “This is all of the ideas we had for WotLK a good 2 years before the expansion will come out”. Like, had Un’goro crater, Wintergrasp, the whole place

Of course it substantially changed at a launch but they basically must have had access to some early Wrath stuff to get as close as they did

1 Like

You could at least check on collections, that way you don’t have to make mistakes.

2 Likes

Oh excuse me. That’s probably Starla. No one can stick to one toon apparently.

And as players keep pointing out, it’s a silly excuse when other races have an even smaller populations.

And you could stop being scared to post on the other toon, Starlagosa. I already noted and corrected myself though don’t worry.

1 Like

thats the lore reason. the gameplay reason is the high elves are already playable. that the SC are a non playable minor splinter FACTION of the high/blood elves just like fogsail/defias/alterac/westfall brigade or w.e are a FACTION of humans who are already playable :woman_climbing:

Clearly it’s not a reason if other allied races have even smaller populations. This is so old.

You can say it a million times, it doesn’t make it true though. Let’s hear it a million more shall we?

I suggest you figure out what a faction is and what side they belong to, because defias aren’t part of the alliance. Stop trying to twist things to your liking.

6 Likes

I’ve already acknowledged that the rpg isn’t canon, but it was at some point. All I’m saying is that the exact amount of Half Elves is never stated, just that they are rare

Wouldn’t be a retcon if they added that part of the rpg back into canon. I wouldn’t call that fanfiction, just a suggestion

2 Likes

I’m sure there are people that may do it, but I haven’t seen the level I’ve seen from that discord.

Not really, they don’t put up with nonsense, but I haven’t seen them actually trolling. Just disagreeing with people on your side.

Maybe, but some of the people I’ve talked with have had to have multiple suspensions lifted that were automatically applied then reversed when people looked into it.

1 Like

Can we all agree that stalking and harassing specific users is bad regardless of which side is doing it?

7 Likes

Things are starting to get heated. Let’s all try to calm down a bit

You don’t have to agree but you can’t use the population argument when there are races that have less numbers than them but are still playable.

2 Likes

Man, that’s one spicy thread.

1 Like

I personally agree. I think there’s many more valid reasons why they shouldn’t be playable besides something as flimsy as population numbers.

Population division however, it’s one that should be taken into account.

1 Like

Before BfA, Tandred Proudmoore only existed in the RPG, y’know.

2 Likes

holy
 do you guys ever cite facts? why is it always ad hominems or straw manning low pop/not all high elves are blood elves

high elves are blood elves. if you want to play a high elf, make a blood elf on the horde. if not you can play something that looks like a blood/high elf but with a slightly different flavor

do you really think blizzard is considering adding a second thalassian elf AR to the alliance but with different cosmetics like hair or a tattoo that a blood elf can pull off? do you really think they are gonna make the most popular horde race neutral and add a 3rd thalassian elf identical to blood elves but with a different adjective? if you do i am sorry to say you are mistaken

2 Likes

true. I think it is fine to make suggestions from the Warcraft RPG as a lot of it wouldn’t retcon anything if added. Being non canon does not mean a retcon per say. So long as it doesn’t clash with existing canon lore it wouldn’t be a retcon just an addition.

1 Like

This is blatantly false. Not all high elves are blood elves but all blood elves are high elves. It is like saying all british are americans.

Also your “most popular horde race” would not become neutral because news flash silvermoon and quel’thelas would still be solely part of the horde. Those in the alliance would be those currently not part of the horde.

8 Likes