The High Elf Love Thread 🥰

Well continue on with the discussion folks, I mean I don’t know wither or not if High Elves would become playable or not but best of luck to you guys.

Throughout this Campaign/Debate about playable High Elves if there’s a lot of things I could have taken back after 3 years and even 4 months ago on May 28th is I should have never insulted or cause a big uproar of drama on the forums of harassing and mocking everyone within the WoW Community including the folks over at the legacy of the quel’dorei high elf discord as well. I made this post because there’s a lot of things I had reminded of the things I had done on the Forums of this year. If you guys want to see it here it is: I take it all back from May 28th

Well good luck on the campaign still. I may not give much still I’m not much of a talented artist or anything else but I still always support playable High Elves. Just no matter what kind. I still am playing wow through not really a lot since I have been playing other games. Anyways Peace.