The Harronir are ugly!

Not going to lie, they look better than that new dragon race or female wargen.

1 Like

Elven would probably be more appropriate, and yes some are closer to the Feral ear option Night Elves have…

Exactly.

They kind of remind me of a certain race from Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Heyyy… :cry:

1 Like

To be fair, you could consider lots of the races “ugly” or unattractive, not every race needs to be crazy beautiful or handsome lol, let some be wild-looking or bruting, that’s what makes fantasy races so appealing. I personally find their models/bodies to be pretty standard to what human’s irl look like, and I am sure they would get more customization if they were to become an allied race. : )

Would be cooler if they were shaggier, like an Azerothian Sasquatch/ Woodwose.

1 Like

they’ll make great warriors just gunna have to wait n see

I know I’m late but…I would throw piles of cash at Blizzard for this. Cold, hard cash. The gallop running animation is freakin adorable.

Are they going to tempt me to race change again?!

Take my money!

You forgot Quilboar.

No they aren’t. They the best looking Troll Elves ever.

harronir are just…no

1 Like

they are’nt my favorite new thing blizzard has put out… that’s it. was gonna say something else, but that’s all i got.

they’re very harrowing to look at… guess that’s why they’re called harronir.

I think they’re prettier than Sin’dorei.

I’m just replying to add my 2 cents, I like them and if they were offered as an Allied race I’d definitely play them, if they do become playable I would really, really prefer that they are able to be part of both factions. No more Alliance or Horde only races please.

I disagree.

I like the strong, rough look of them.

You have Dracthyr running around Orgrimmar. Anything is an upgrade from that.

Ohhhhhh, that’s why I wanted to create a male Night Elf after my first glimpse of one running around my garrison half-naked, when I have never had any urge to play a male character before.

I thought it was weird.

You don’t think their heads look too small for their bodies?

Seriously, that is what you consider a ‘huge gut’?

Wow, just wow.

After having just spent the last two weeks in Suramar with the Nightborne, I so agree.

2 Likes

I would date one if I wasn’t already married.

Was this ever stated or just player conjecture?

Conjecture.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s just me but having played CATA pre patch, the ears remind me of variations on the worgen ears. At least one in particular

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: